Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 26 2005, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone
  I am so glad I jumped right back in to another one.  Even though I was spoiled by Holli, I was also afraid of getting used to none and I did not want that to happen.  It was the best decision for me.  I would recommend it but I know everyone feels differently.
I just had to say that I felt exactly as you did, "I was also afraid of getting used to none...." That is totally what I thought. The very night after Rosebud was euthanized I looked in the newspaper
saw an ad for Maltese puppies and found Kallie's breeder. I put a deposit on her that very night! It was before I knew about BYB but this family was so nice and it was the first time they had bred their pets. I went there every Sunday and rocked little Kallie in a rocking chair for about an hour. So it was a few weeks before she came home and it gave me time to mourn Rosebud but yet knowing that a new baby was coming home, helped me cope.

· Registered
1,701 Posts
I just found this thread! Phoebe is gorgeous! She would make any outfit look great, she has such an adorable face! You are vey welcome!

I also want to say I am very sorry for your loss of Holli. I too have gone through losing a beautiful angel. My mom and dad gave me "Baby" when I was fourteen and she never left my side (or my arms) until she was 14. It took me quite a while to get over the loss of her. I actually never wanted another pet because it hurt so bad. It was tough because she went through so much with me, half of my life. Through tough highschool years, my marriage, the birth of my two sons. She was always the one constant thing that never changed. I teared up when I saw Chloe for the first time. She is wonderfully different and such a joy. And now I just can't get enough of furry little dogs in my life.

It's funny how I don't think about it for a while and I think I'm ok to talk about it but I'm tearing up. Best wishes to you and Phoebe, she's such a doll.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.