Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this really cool new Pet Drinking Fountain at a local pet food store. It is called the Catit Pet Drinking Fountain. It is for cats or small dogs. Here is a picture of it:

I am thinking of getting it for Lexi for Christmas. It ranges in price from $25 up to $42.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lexi will not drink out of a deep bowl. I want to get her a water dispense so that I am constently filling her water dish. I just thought it was different. Not sure if I will actually get it.

The water comes out of the top an flows over the "upside down bowl" thing. There is a dish at the bottom of it that they can drink out of too.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it is because she has to stick her nose down into the bowl more or something. :wacko: She is weird at times. She will also not eat out of a deep bowl. I ended up get a stainless steel cat bowl. It holds not quit a cup of dry food.

·
Registered
939 Posts
let us know if you get this.... I think it sounds awsome! Tiki prefers to be given water from a water bottle into my hand and my cat prefers the toilet :wacko: . I have thought about this type of bowl before, but what powers it?

Judi

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ok.... you got me interested so I did a search. It looks like this product is hard to find in the US. It is available in Canada and the UK in a varity of places. I did find one site with it in the states though;

www.thecatconnection.com

A bit expensive at $62 for the starter kit (plus shipping) and then filters as needed.

If anyone decides to get this I would love to see a product review!

Judi

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a store in Des Moines that has it for $32 (water dispenser plus free food dish). Here is the manufacturers website that explains how the dispenser works: Catit Water Fountain

The dispenser needs to be plugged in but comes with a plastic cord guard

·
Registered
939 Posts
That is a much better price! Great find. Are you going to get one? Maybe you sould buy a few and sell them on e-Bay.

Judi

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to hold off on buying it for a couple of months. Lexi and I are going to be taking some training classes at the training center in the back of the store. So I am going to keep my eye on it and see if it goes on sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts