Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After reading a few positive posts on here about a certain type of step in style harness, I decided to bring in a few to see if I liked them as well as others. And I LOVE them!! It's soooo hard to always find cute things, especially winter things, with d-rings or d-ring openings. These Step-In's are made of either a super soft suede or a really soft and supple faux leather. They are sewn into a 'kind of roll' that I can't help but think will help prevent matting and hair breakage. And there is a HUGE sizing adjustment so they can be worn alone, over a thin outfit, a sweater or hoodie, or even a winter coat with just a simple slide! And they come in so many colors that they will go with almost any outfit. They are so thin that they really don't detract from the outfit at all. I got them in 2 days ago and I've already sold a bunch. I think if they go as well as I think they will, I'll be bringing in more colors and styles.

Here are some pics of my HipDoggie Goth boy Jett in his new HipDoggie Goth Hoodie and the Ultra Suede Step In Harness:

Jett seems to like his new Goth Hoodie and Step In Style harness

Notice how the harness just blends into the outfit without detracting from it.

Here's just another angle to show off the harness and hoodie. I should have taken his collar off because I don't want anyone to think the black collar is part of the harness. This particular harness design comes down the lowest on the chest of any I've seen.

OK...so this one really doesn't showcase either the harness or the hoodie. But Jett sure looks cute! :innocent:

There are even more colors and charm designs coming available soon!
Designer Charm Step In Harness

http://stores.pamperedpetboutiquellc.com/-strse-1076/Ultra-Suede-Step-In/Detail.bok

Here is a pic of Jett with just the Step In Style Harness as requested. His hair is a bit long so hopefully you can see where it hits on him.

And one more with Miss Callie in her HipDoggie Love Hoodie...cuz they look cute together. :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Thank goodness...:smheat: I was really needing a Jett "fix"!! Thanks!

I love those step in harness! I have one, but could use three more, and I didn't realize they came in sizes. The one I have is good for the other three, but is really too big for Ava. Oh Crystal, are the sizes for the outfit? or the leashes? I'm feeling dumb right about now...:blush:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank goodness...:smheat: I was really needing a Jett "fix"!! Thanks!

I love those step in harness! I have one, but could use three more, and I didn't realize they came in sizes. The one I have is good for the other three, but is really too big for Ava. Oh Crystal, are the sizes for the outfit? or the leashes? I'm feeling dumb right about now...:blush:
The leash length is the same on all the harnesses. I usually go up a size if they are on the 'brink' since they are soooo adjustable. For example, Callie is just at 4 lbs and has an 11" girth. The XS adjusts small enough for her when she's not wearing anything, but can adjust large enough to accommodate her when she's wearing a winter coat. I hope I'm understanding your question and answering you correctly. I'm avoiding coffee today since I'm drinking so much the other 6 days of the week. I'm on my first cup of tea and it's just not having the same affect. lol

Let me know if you want a color or style I don't offer at the moment because I have another shipment coming in that I can add to.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Crystal, could you post a photo with just the step in harness as I am having trouble seeing how it fits because of the hoodie. Thanks much.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Jett is so adorable! What a face! :wub: :wub: :wub: Okay, I guess I should look at his hoodie and harness, now. :) He looks sooo good in his goth hoodie!!!! :wub: Love him in all the bling, he's really rockin' this look! The harness does really blend into his hoodie, I like that. Thanks for sharing! Jett is such a little rock star! :rochard:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crystal, could you post a photo with just the step in harness as I am having trouble seeing how it fits because of the hoodie. Thanks much.
I left my camera at the store but will get a pic of him in just the harness tomorrow...or Tuesday. I'll be in and out of the store tomorrow. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Thanks much! I plan to be in the US in Dec. and want to finally place an order to have mailed to my daughter's address. Now to limit myself. . . oh weh! I looked you up on the map---store location since I will be in IN. for older daughter's grad. school graduation but you are pretty far north from Bloomington. Oh well, the post will work!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Jett looks so handsome in his goth hoodie and harness. I'll have to check out your selection as I really like the rolled leather idea to cut down on matting

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I love the one with his tongue sticking out. What a cute model!

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Thanks Crystal for going the extra mile & posting w/out the extra clothing---this looks perfect. I'll make an order before my trip!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Crystal, I just sent you an email about a previous order ... but I'd like to add the hoodie and harness.

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
That is so cute on Jett, I love it Crystal!!!!:wub:

After reading a few positive posts on here about a certain type of step in style harness, I decided to bring in a few to see if I liked them as well as others. And I LOVE them!! It's soooo hard to always find cute things, especially winter things, with d-rings or d-ring openings. These Step-In's are made of either a super soft suede or a really soft and supple faux leather. They are sewn into a 'kind of roll' that I can't help but think will help prevent matting and hair breakage. And there is a HUGE sizing adjustment so they can be worn alone, over a thin outfit, a sweater or hoodie, or even a winter coat with just a simple slide! And they come in so many colors that they will go with almost any outfit. They are so thin that they really don't detract from the outfit at all. I got them in 2 days ago and I've already sold a bunch. I think if they go as well as I think they will, I'll be bringing in more colors and styles.

Here are some pics of my HipDoggie Goth boy Jett in his new HipDoggie Goth Hoodie and the Ultra Suede Step In Harness:

Jett seems to like his new Goth Hoodie and Step In Style harness

Notice how the harness just blends into the outfit without detracting from it.

Here's just another angle to show off the harness and hoodie. I should have taken his collar off because I don't want anyone to think the black collar is part of the harness. This particular harness design comes down the lowest on the chest of any I've seen.

OK...so this one really doesn't showcase either the harness or the hoodie. But Jett sure looks cute! :innocent:

There are even more colors and charm designs coming available soon!
Designer Charm Step In Harness

http://stores.pamperedpetboutiquellc.com/-strse-1076/Ultra-Suede-Step-In/Detail.bok

Here is a pic of Jett with just the Step In Style Harness as requested. His hair is a bit long so hopefully you can see where it hits on him.

And one more with Miss Callie in her HipDoggie Love Hoodie...cuz they look cute together. :wub:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Oh I looove the harness with the pink heart charm! I just know Dora would look adorable in it.
I'm sure Jett looks super cute but I can't see the pics at work so I was just looking at the stuff on your website. :)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter votes for that sweatshirt and the leash! He says his favorite reversible jacket doesn't have a D-ring or a hole and he doesn't trust his mom to cut on since she messed up his orange jacket!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jett's cutie little round cut face!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Whoops, now that I look at it closer...I don't think that's the step in harness/leash that I have. But I really like that one! ummmm, are they cheaper in bulk??? :smilie_tischkante: like four at a time????? :blink: Would it fit a 3 pounder?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I just got the harness and the hoodie and they are both gorgeous!! True Hollywood and the hoodie is soooo soft!!

HUGz! Jules

1 - 20 of 28 Posts