Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Jul 2 2005, 05:29 PM
She is beautiful, how much does she weigh? you have taken some great pictures, have you started a furbaby book?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77340
[/QUOTE]

<span style="font-family:Times">hi there...thanks for your nice comments. Peaches weighs about 7 lbs (she doesnt look like it but she's a heavy weight
). I havent started a furbaby album yet but Id like to. Its so hard to take pics of her, shes a wiggler...</span>

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jul 2 2005, 06:21 PM
She's lovely! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77272
[/QUOTE]

Gosh, Rex...are you just 1# 10 ounces at 10 months? Wow...you're a pretty little whipper snapper! If mommy hadn't fixed me, I think I'd have a huge crush on you!! :) I'm a big girl and could swallow you whole, though..haha......but my mommy still loves me and calls me her "Baby Girl" and "Little Girl" no matter how big I am !

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by maggiesmom+Jul 3 2005, 09:39 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RexsMom
@Jul 2 2005, 06:21 PM
She's lovely!  

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77272

Gosh, Rex...are you just 1# 10 ounces at 10 months? Wow...you're a pretty little whipper snapper! If mommy hadn't fixed me, I think I'd have a huge crush on you!! :) I'm a big girl and could swallow you whole, though..haha......but my mommy still loves me and calls me her "Baby Girl" and "Little Girl" no matter how big I am !
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77488
[/B][/QUOTE]

I am 5.2 pounds! Probably a lot less now after my hair cut! I have never seen a girl Maltese other than my fur-Mommy! Your a cutie too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts