Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been ages since I've posted new pics of Susie and Sadie, so I finally got around to taking a few.
Here they are enjoying a sunny day out on the porch swing. :Sunny Smile:

This one cracked me up! :HistericalSmiley: I don't know how Susie managed to curl her tongue like that!

And one last pic of Susie. I just couldn't resist taking this one. I was sorting through the pictures on my camera, when I glanced down at her and she was staring up at me with such a sweet look on her face. :wub: Even though she had just finished rolling around on the floor making her hair messy and her bow crooked. :p

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Allison I love your girls....they are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing those sweet faces.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I've probably told you this before but I have to say once again--
you have the cutest malts I have ever seen ! They are g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Holy Mackeral!! How long has it been? (too long)

:chili: I love your pictures, I can never get over how close your girls are, it looks as if they are the best friends in the world....

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the sweet replies! :heart:

I love my girls so much. And they really are sweet with each other...like two peas in a pod. :tender:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
A very long time since we've seen Susie and Sadie! Pretty pics! Don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Your both girls look gorgeous, Allison! That is a beautiful place for them on the swinging bench outside! Love your 'Peas', LOL!

By the way, the bows are pretty, too, even though they are a bit inclined after playing!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg how pretty are they , are they from the same litter , they r beautiful , loved the pics , i want to see more more often , soo white n cute!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts