Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was taken at Thanksgiving. Can't you tell by her eyes how much she's hoping for some turkey?

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lady attached herself to my mom (she always figures out who's in charge of the kithcen right away!) and "helped" with the turkey!

Every time my mom went in the kitchen, Lady ran along behind her to supervise. It got to the the point that she would go and sit in front of my mom's chair every 15 minutes or so and bark at her until they went to baste it!

V

·
0 Posts
I am so glad you posted that picture of Lady.
She is ever "the lady"
I felt like we lost touch for a while and it is so nice that you are posting on this forum. I know as time goes by all these people will be inspired by Lady and you and the wonderful love you share.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww what a cute little bow

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Nov 30 2004, 02:54 PM
Lady attached herself to my mom (she always figures out who's in charge of the kithcen right away!) and "helped" with the turkey!

Every time my mom went in the kitchen, Lady ran along behind her to supervise. It got to the the point that she would go and sit in front of my mom's chair every 15 minutes or so and bark at her until they went to baste it!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19475
[/QUOTE]
Lol thats cute! :D

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In her case, the expression "the eyes are the mirror of the soul" is absolutely true! She can really work those eyes!

Yes, she got a few tiny pieces of turkey (white meat). She doesn't get sick from it like so many dogs do. Being a diabetic, I have to really watch her treats so a little taste is heaven for her.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
She looks so good sitting there on the couch. Fantasia would be going to everyone dancing like a lunatic until someone gave her something, anything to eat. I usually lock her in her room when we are eating with company, or put her in her crate when we eat at someone else's house because she is such a beggar. That of course is John and my fault. We give her table scraps and we shouldn't (although it's never alot it's a bad habit). John also taught her the dance thing when she was a puppy and now she knows it gets her just about anything!
Lady deserved every piece she got! She has been through so much, it doesn't seem right to not give her a Thanksgiving treat when she is so thankful for you and you are so thankful for her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts