Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new picture of Lexi. I took this as I was leaving my apartment to go back to work today at lunch.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was suprised she didn't move when I got my camera (that is what she normally does). When I saw her laying like that with her head on her stuffed animals I was like I have to get a picture of that! She just layed there watching me take her picture. It was so cute!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 11 2005, 02:18 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh! How could you leave that precious face and go back to work?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51438
[/QUOTE]

It was very hard. I was already running late so I didn't even have time to go and give her a hug and kiss. Guess I'll have to spoil her some tonight when I get home.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
AWwwwwwwww,Lexi is so sweet.She looks like shes thinking...aw MOM do you really have to leave again.Dont I look sad enough to make you stay????What a doll baby !!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by FannyMay@Apr 11 2005, 02:41 PM
Beautiful baby!  She looks like the kind that sleeps the entire time you are away lol.  I think that's what Fantasia does.  I want to set up a video camera some day to see.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51452
[/QUOTE]
I think she does sleep. She always acts like I just woke her up when I get home. She has to stretch and yawns. What a hard life!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts