Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I finally figured out how to post pictures, and I think its time everyone see this "Harley" I'm always talking about
Bella has adjusted really well to her little sister, so i couldn't be happier. Harley's hair is pretty short (little brother didn't really understand how to groom her) but we are growing it out and she has a groomer now, so all is well. The first picture is current, and the second one is Harley with longer hair, when she was a baby. Harley's almost 6 months old in the first picture, and Bella is three years.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't worry, I don't buy into that "teacup" crap, Harleys almost five pounds now and eats like crazy

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!! Did I say how cute they are?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Wow harley's hair colour sure did change. That is the colour if chesters mom. Every year chester colour changes a bit in the summer. I keep waiting for a surpize change. Any way reallly nice pictures.. very cute

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Chelsey@Sep 8 2005, 03:47 PM
Wow harley's hair colour sure did change.  That is the colour if chesters mom.  Every year chester colour changes a bit in the summer.  I keep waiting for a surpize change.  Any way reallly nice pictures.. very cute

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97888
[/QUOTE]

It was so weird, we took her to the groomer with black and tan hair, and because my little brother accidentaly let her get matted, the groomer shaved her, and then she was grey and tan, its really strange, I've never had a Yorkie, so this is new to me. It's starting to grow out now, and the roots are grey, and the tips of her hair are black, so who knows what she'll look like later. I'm growing my hair out, as well as Bella and Harley's, its such a weird coincidence.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
There are MORE! Yay! (I posted in the test thread too..) Your babies are ADORABLE!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CUTE!
CUTE!
CUTE!

I noticed the hair color change too...what a difference!
They are both b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts