Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, Kristi, they are just darling!!! I am sooo jealous the way they cuddle together. K & C still haven't done that yet.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My mom has a perverted mind! LOL I emailed her these pictures and she said she wanted to add all of them except for the one where they are cuddling to her screensaver. She didn't want to add the cuddling one because she said it looked like they were messing around.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
They are so sweet together. I`ve always admired how Lexi is so fluffy and clean, they look so loved and spoiled.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
In a word...Perfect. How great that they both love each other so very much. Nikki really is a bit smaller though - do you worry when they wrestle or does Lexi still watch out for her younder sister.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
They are absolutely adorable...you are really tempting me to get another one. They look completely happy with one another, as if they were made to fit together like that.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Frosty's Mom@Nov 7 2005, 11:20 AM
They are darling, especially when cuddling. I don't remember reading about their ages or how you introduced them. Was it hard to get them to be friends?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117544
[/QUOTE]
Lexi is 22 months old and Nikki is almost 7 months old. The day I got her we were staying at my aunt's house. They watched Lexi for me while I drove the 3 hours to the breeder's house and back (LONG DAY!!!). When I got back I brought Lexi outside and let her sniff Nikki. She then did her hole "I'm the alpha" routine, which was basically a lot of barking and growling at Nikki. After a few minutes Nikki was like enough of this and growled back at Lexi. It was the cutest thing to see this 2.0lb ball of white fluff growling at a dog that was over 4 times her size.
From that moment on they have gotten along great. They love each other and love playing with each other. Nikki will not take any crap from Lexi. If she thinks Lexi is getting too rough she lets Lexi have it. For a small dog she can handle herself pretty well.

Originally posted by dooly@Nov 7 2005, 12:03 PM
OMG so precious!!!  How did you get them to sit still long enough to take such nice pictures!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117573
[/QUOTE]
LOL!!! Get them to sit still?!?! My god, it took me like an hour and a half to take about 15 pictures. They kept moving just as I was about to take the picture. I tried to put a bow in Lexi's hair but she refused to co-operate. She kept trying to pull my hand away from her head. At one point I got so frustrated with them I tried to call my mom so I could @itch about them to her.
But of course she didn't answer. LOL

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Nov 7 2005, 12:12 PM
In a word...Perfect.  How great that they both love each other so very much.  Nikki really is a bit smaller though - do you worry when they wrestle or does Lexi still watch out for her younder sister.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117583
[/QUOTE]
When I first got Nikki I was concerned about it but I quickly learned that Nikki could handle herself pretty well. If Lexi gets too rough Nikki will let her know. I've only had to seperate them a couple of times and even then I probably didn't need to.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts