Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

New pictures of Remy

2K views 44 replies 39 participants last post by  suzimalteselover 
#1 · (Edited)
i recently got a new camera so i tested it out on remy today. he hates the camera so i had to sneak shots in :)

#7 ·
"Remy, I used to hate that silly little box being pointed at me too. My mom has a lot of pictures of my bum tee-hee. I finally gave in cause there's no stopping her! I could be walking into a room trying to see if there is anything interesting on the floor to play with and out of nowhere comes that camera! Just give up. Our moms are a lost cause."-Aolani

Edith: Well Remy, I think you look as cute as ever and I always look forward to seeing new pictures of you. Looking forward to the day we get to meet you and your mom in person :)

#9 ·
OK, so for those of you who have yet to meet Remy in person...these pictures do not do him justice!!!:wub::wub::wub: Although I must say these pictures are pretty awesome. :thumbsup: Remy is the most handsome gorgeous boy ever!!!!!:wub2: Cat, Samantha just said "awwww he's so cute!" and of course Peter says "I want Remy!" :thumbsup: You know my husband always says "Remy crushes ours!" I know not nice but he meant it! LOL.

Remy...:you rock:
Suri :heart: you Rems!!! We miss you and can't wait to see you again!

#14 ·
Catherine - all I can say is -- it's about time. :aktion033::aktion033: You haven't posted nearly enough new pix of Remy. I however was lucky enough to see him a week ago :wub::wub::wub:and he's cute in the photos but even better in person with his personality. He's as sweet as he is handsome. We're his biggest fans (I know I'll have a fight on my hands with that statement) and I'm so happy to stare at his new pix. :heart::heart:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.