1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OMGOSH!!!! They are such cuties!!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
You have the cutest pictures, the costume looks so good in her white fur. And they had fun!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by mmo@Nov 4 2004, 01:22 PM
You have the cutest pictures, the costume looks so good in her white fur. And they had fun!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14882
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Lexi and Ellie are best friends. They LOVE playing together. For a couple of months when I would take Lexi outside after I got off work Ellie would be outside. For the past month I've been getting off work a little later then normal so we have missed them. Now when we get outside Lexi spends the first 5 minutes looking for Ellie. It is kind of sad.
When they do see each other it is like they haven't seen each other in months (even though it is usually only 2 days).

When I take Lexi outside we have to walk past Ellie's door and Lexi has to stop and sniff it every time.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Just like human kids, these little ones are so smart and lovable

·
Registered
939 Posts
Such wonderful photos!

I also love the whole site, you have done a great job and I enjoyed looking at ll of the pictures!

Judi

·
Registered
323 Posts
Lexi is so cute, I loved the costume. I really should have dressed all three dogs up this year, it was really the first Halloween for them, and they had a blast racing me to the door to see all the kids and the kids got as much enjoyment out of them, so I think next year it will be costume time. I had to put a doggy gate at the door to keep them in though, otherwise they would have went with all the kids.... these dogs are so social....

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ellie is my neighbor's dog. She is very well behaved. Ellie is about 1 to 1.5 lbs lighter than Lexi (7.2lbs last time I weighted her).

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Kristi,
Those photos are adorable. They had their "candy" and were sharing it so nicely, too. You are lucky to have a friend for your baby that is so similar in size.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I know I'm very lucky. My aparment lease is up the end of February and my rent will be going up like $115 a month (got a really good deal when I moved in). I have to decide if I'm going to stay at this aparment or move to a different complex. If I do move I have no idea what Lexi will do. She will be so lost without Ellie.

Lexi and Ellie like to taunt each other with there "treats" (aka sticks, bones, actual treats, etc).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts