Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on vacation this week in the Mountains. Here are a few pics.

Puddles taking a rest after a Mtn walk.

Me and Puddles

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Great pics!! He has the mouth shape that I think is so cute! What ever happened with his leg....wasn't he limping recently?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes he was limping, didn't think any one would remember. Thanks for asking.

He's grounded from jumping and its about impossible to stop it. Were going back for a recheck in a few weeks. They will then decided what level (2-4) he is and will decided then if surgery is needed and when. Sometimes he acts as if nothing is wrong and then other times you will see him hold it up a little. But atleast he's not crying with it. I can't handle that part. I really want to put off having anything done until it really bothers him. I am worried about the recovery part of the whole thing.

I hate having to put if off taking him back to the Doctor, but I have a medical problem that has priority right now.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@May 29 2005, 07:19 PM
Yes he was limping, didn't think any one would remember. Thanks for asking.

He's grounded from jumping and its about impossible to stop it. Were going back for a recheck in a few weeks. They will then decided what level (2-4) he is and will decided then if surgery is needed and when. Sometimes he acts as if nothing is wrong and then other times you will see him hold it up a little. But atleast he's not crying with it. I can't handle that part.  I really want to put off having anything done until it really bothers him. I am worried about the recovery part of the whole thing.

I hate having to put if off taking him back to the Doctor, but I have a medical problem that has priority right now.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66707
[/QUOTE]

Be sure to take care of yourself first. In my opinion, luxating patellas are not an emergency at all and can definitely wait.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great pictures! He is a cutie!

We are going on vacation in the mountains of Tennessee this summer...to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge...I cannot WAIT! The cabin looks so nice, and Brink can come!

Thanks for sharing your pictures! :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww, CUTE PICTURES! And look at your HOT SELF!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awwh!! How CUTE he is in the back seat!!

-c

1 - 14 of 14 Posts