Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted two new pictures in my gallery. It's hard to believe they are growing up so fast. If someone smarter than me could get them into a post, I would appreciate it.
I'm grooming this afternoon, so I'll try to get some pictures of the older girls on later.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
very cute..but it kinda looks like there is a noose behind her!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Aug 7 2005, 06:34 PM
very cute..but it kinda looks like there is a noose behind her!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88081
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for putting my pictures on for me.

Yes, that is the grooming noose. It fits in the grooming arm on my grooming table. I can usually do everything without it though. My handler gets frustrated with me because I lay my dogs in my lap to groom most of the time.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by okw@Aug 7 2005, 07:41 PM
Wait -- I just realized its the same puppy in both pictures!!  Sorry for my mistake.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88117
[/QUOTE]

No, it's two different pups. The one sitting up is Kim's /12 sister who was seven weeks old Thursday. The other one is my little male pup who is six weeks old today.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Quincymom@Aug 7 2005, 07:47 PM
Awww, now I want another baby!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88121
[/QUOTE]

I'm really enjoying having them. It is going to be sad though, as I had this male here for such a short time that I did breedings fast. Now, I'll have to go a long time without having babies as I have plenty for me.....Unless I just decide to breed one of my girls to have pups for sale to others.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Aug 7 2005, 08:25 PM
Your puppies are adorable, thanks for sharing with us

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88146
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for allowing me to do so. I am very proud of them. It was quite an honor to have the sire here in the US for breeding. He is solid champions from European lines, and I sponsored him for his American championship. He finished in five shows with four majors.

I have more pictures of my pups than my grandchildren. Funny thing is that my son-in-law comes from three generations of photographers, but I get short changed on pictures.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What cuties!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts