Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished making the kids Xmas jamies so I thought I would post a few pictures, ok maybe more than a few:blink:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Soooooooooooooo cute!!!! And I bet they "get it all" from Santa too. After all -- could Santa resist these 3 cuties?!!! I know I couldn't. :)

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I like IT!

OMG you made them?they are adorable and those babies are kissable!!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
What fun pictures! I enjoyed the colors in your room and the bright red jammies on the kids...you're very talented!!!

Good job!!! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
omg those jammies are awesome! Great job mommy! I love seeing little white malts in red, they look so cute and yours are picture perfect with your decor too!
yep!'

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lynda - I love the jammies. :wub::wub::wub: I can't believe you made them and love the sayings on the back, especially, "Define naughty." :LOL: And who is it sprawled out in that last shot? Looks like a Mae West pose - come up and see me sometime.:w00t: You've got three such adorable fluffs.:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lynda - I love the jammies. :wub::wub::wub: I can't believe you made them and love the sayings on the back, especially, "Define naughty." :LOL: And who is it sprawled out in that last shot? Looks like a Mae West pose - come up and see me sometime.:w00t: You've got three such adorable fluffs.:wub:
Sue, Thats Katie on the couch. She likes to lay like that, she thinks she's a real person and I've never had the heart to tell her any
different:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Lynda, I love the jammies, oh my gosh that last picture melts my heart. Your babies remind me of skin kids. Matilda needs the jammies I want it all :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Lynda, they are adorable. May I please put my order in now for next year? No, silly, not for the dogs ... I want PJs for me and you can write whatever you'd like on them. :w00t:

Going to bed with a smile on my face ... and my body in a VERY OLD pair of PJs (hint, hint). :innocent:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Lynda, they are BEYOND precious!!!!! Your babies are adorable and you did such a great job. It just doesn't get any more adorable than that LOVE THEM!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts