Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

New PJ's

1K views 28 replies 27 participants last post by  revakb2 
#1 ·
I just finished making the kids Xmas jamies so I thought I would post a few pictures, ok maybe more than a few:blink:

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Lynda - I love the jammies. :wub::wub::wub: I can't believe you made them and love the sayings on the back, especially, "Define naughty." :LOL: And who is it sprawled out in that last shot? Looks like a Mae West pose - come up and see me sometime.:w00t: You've got three such adorable fluffs.:wub:

#18 ·
Lynda, they are adorable. May I please put my order in now for next year? No, silly, not for the dogs ... I want PJs for me and you can write whatever you'd like on them. :w00t:

Going to bed with a smile on my face ... and my body in a VERY OLD pair of PJs (hint, hint). :innocent:

#25 ·
OMG!! You MADE those!!???:w00t: Goodness, are you talented!!! When it comes to sewing, well, ummm...let's just say, I have not an ounce of talent! :blush:They are absolutely adorable and your babies are beyond cute! I just love that last pic, too!!

#26 ·
omg how did i miss this !!!! ur fluffs are adorable , that last pic made my day , and i agree they all look so cute n the red looks fabolous , and i also cant believe u made these , u r soo talented i cant even sew a button ... love these, why have u been depriving us of those beautiful fluffs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.