Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to put up a new poll on the poll page, any body have any ideas for a good Maltese related question?

·
Registered
939 Posts
I would also include how often. It amazes me how long this little guy can hold it if it is storming outside.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I know! I think Bentley has either a huge bladder or great control. On work days he holds it all day and if someone beats me home he will not go for anyone . They take him outside and he just wants back in so he can wait on the couch by the window for me to come home. I come straight home because I know he will not go for anyone. Thank goodness I only work 187 days a year. Poor baby.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sampson can hold it all day too but Maggie still has accidents some days, she is so small i imagine her bladder isnt too big :eek: we have one of those bissel hand held carpet cleaners, works great when you need it

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hopefully i will get the poll and some other pages updated this weekend, i sliced my finger open at work and may have to go the hospital tommorow so we'll see

·
Registered
35 Posts
Since I've been having so much trouble with this lately... how about a poll on where your pup sleeps!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bushi is 8months now, and his hair is getting long. I do Blue Bows and People think i shouldnt put A Bow Period on a Male Dog... What do you Guys Think?

I mean i Have my Baby looking like a Show Dog, and the Bows also help to keep his hair out of his eyes..... I really dont think he minds. Yeah so what's the Big Deal.....

Further More People are not use to seeing 1st Class Dogs around my way anyway........

Any Maltese Lovers out there with this "Problem"?

Bushi's Mom <_<

·
Registered
27 Posts
He will not go out side not unless there is News Paper on the ground LOL
He likes to go in his private spot at home........

We would have to be out side for a long long time 4 him to do his business.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I love blue bows on male malts! I wish Tiki would put up with one, but no luck there. Since day one he wouldn't have anything to do with anything on his head
Tiki actually likes it when his hair is shorter, in a puppy cut; I like it longer, though it takes more time to care for.

The news paper thing is just tooooo cute! Tiki will only go pee in the yard, he must be taken for a walk to do his other business

The good thing about the paper is no matter where you go with him all you need is some news paper and he has a place to go.

Judi

·
Registered
346 Posts
Bushi's Mom, Yes, I have th every same prolem. I almost got into with a lady in Petco a few weeks back over it. I couldn't believe it. Got angry when she found out my dog was male and was wearing bows in his hair. Told her if he didn't mind, why should she? And furthermore, you only know he is a male WHEN YOU ASK. She finally shut up, I call Morgan my "little Barbie doll" all the time lol I made an agreement with my husband in the beginning, he was another who was set against bows in his hair, I could use all the bows I wanted, as long as they were not PINK LOL Now he doesn't care, he likes the bows!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by kit001@Dec 3 2003, 11:57 PM
Bushi's Mom, Yes, I have th every same prolem. I almost got into with a lady in Petco a few weeks back over it. I couldn't believe it. Got angry when she found out my dog was male and was wearing bows in his hair. Told her if he didn't mind, why should she? And furthermore, you only know he is a male WHEN YOU ASK. She finally shut up, I call Morgan my "little Barbie doll" all the time lol I made an agreement with my husband in the beginning, he was another who was set against bows in his hair, I could use all the bows I wanted, as long as they were not PINK LOL Now he doesn't care, he likes the bows!
Kit! Gurl i know what u mean. Same thing happened 2me at KBee Toy Store. LOL I slowed down with the bows. I started using clear rubber bands for his pony tail, and people still ask me if he's a Girl.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bushi is so cute that, he could have on all blue with a Blue bandana and a Blue Shirt and people will still ask if he's a Girl. Dah! U would think some people are color blind. LOL
And Bushi is Far from Being a "Wimp" Remember his name is "Bushi" Bushi is as Bushi Does Dont Hate.. <_<

Thanks for your Comments>
Kit//TikisMom

1 - 20 of 43 Posts