Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my first harness vest,it's reversible,sorry the picture stinks though. It has a D ring on the bottom,hard to see in my stinky piccies.. I did this one in black and white reversible quilted material,neutral for boys.
I'll be working on one for girls with a skirt on it..
Hopefully the piccies will be better. Not too bad for a first try...plus I'm no seamstress that's for sure...
Next piccie is Bitsy and Rylee trying out the new doggie bed,sorry they need a bath...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A little bigger,hopefully better harness vest piccies

Bigger piccies,a little better. I have to trim off little threads yet...these babies are hot off the presses,my first try at a harness vest,and it's reversible with the D ring at the bottom. Next project , reversible harness dresses.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Michelle,

Very good job - great harnesses!

Why do people apologize and say the fluffs need a bath - they always look great - fluffs can't all look like show fluffs everyday.

Your fluffs look Great!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Nice job Michelle---I do many things but sewing is NOT one of them---so appreciate all the more your work. Did you use a pattern? I do own a machine & could try again. . . I sew everything backwards--really, I am hopeless!
Now to post w/the puppies inside the vest!
PS: thinking of your Sadie---any news?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts