Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

new pup

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  HollyHobbie 
#1 ·
Well , I'm going to look at a 14 week old female yorkie on Thursday night................... Hope it works out.

#3 ·
Originally posted by Luvmypupster@Oct 8 2003, 12:57 AM
Well , I'm going to look at a 14 week old female yorkie on Thursday night................... Hope it works out.
well?????? we're waiting :D

#4 ·
I got her! She's a cutie. Bentley seems to be doing good with her. I was worried that he might get his feeling hurt with me bringing in a new pup. I kind of just sat back and tried not to lavish too much attention on the new puppy and he doesn't seem to be jealous yet but I have only been home for about 2 hours. We will see how it goes. I'll take little Miss no name to the vet in the morning to make sure she is healthy.

#7 ·
Good for you. I know you've been thinking about a Yorkie for a while. We had ou son's Yorkie with us before we got our little girl Jazz, but she became the Alpha. It will be interesting to see what takes place with your two little ones. Is being the Alpha dog breed or gender related. Have fun.

#14 ·
Originally posted by Luvmypupster@Oct 9 2003, 09:53 PM
Bentley seems to be doing good with her. I was worried that he might get his .
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=692
[/QUOTE]

First congrats that is so cool a new puppy....second I might have mentioned before I can't remember...I have been having a blond day today (no offence to blonds lol) My sons name is Bentley. How did you come up with the name. Did you name him after the car? I get that A LOT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.