Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom has bounced back much better than expected after the loss of her Chihuahua Gidget. She has been looking for a replacement and with High expectaitons it has taken some time. She wanted a girl longhaired chocolate with white on the chest just like Gidget and Under 5 lbs. My mom has an injured arm so anything much heavier would be hard for her to carry.

The Search came to an end when she met a breeder at a local dog show. He sent pics of his long haired chocolate and tan female and we went to pick her up the next morning.

She is a doll at only a 1lb she, but we dont have a name. She will most likly be small her mom is 3 lbs and dad is 4.5. Any Help on names is greatly needed.

Heres what Yall really want pics

Giving Funny Chi Look

Saying Enough is Enough

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Oh she is so beautiful!!!!!!!! I just want to snuggle her!

I love people names for animals, and since she is a Chihuahua, here are some Spanish girl names, with the English translation/meaning:

Bella- beautiful
Chica- little girl
Camila- attendant
Leya- loyalty
Nina- girl
Carmen-Song (bountiful)
Rita- pearl
Mandy - Harmony
Alicia- nobility
Elsa- truth
Catalina-pure
Bonita (Bonnie)- pretty little one ( Bonnie might be my favorite! for her)
Cassandra (Cassie)- um... no translation, I just like that name

Eva- spanish form of Eve
Olivia- I think it means Olive, but it is a beautiful name
Catalina- Spanish form of Catherine
Rosa- Spanish form of Rose
Tia- aunt
Layla- star (maybe night star?)
Anjelita - Spanish Angel (second favorite)

I hope it's not too cliche to think of Spanish names for a Chihuahua. Let us know what your mom decides on- and I can't wait to see more pictures of the beautiful baby!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh she is so cute
I am very happy for your mom Sassy, life is just so empty without the love of a little furbaby.
Thank you for showing her beautiful little pictures, I just love her pretty little face
I bet your mom is just so thrilled with her

·
Registered
285 Posts
Oh what a little precious baby girl. Just makes you want to
pick her up and give her kisses all over.

I'm glad your mom is recovering well and has already found a bundle
of love to bless her life.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Wow, she is gorgeous. Great name list, my vote is for BONITA! she is very pretty!!
Congratulations...
I have to stop looking at puppies, i am so tempted!!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
She is absolutely adorable!!!! My vote is for CARMEN.

·
Registered
776 Posts
God I just love that BUGEYED chihuahua look
they are so cutie pie when they are like that!! What a precious babe.... I like "EVA" for a name

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
what a darling
i admit, i'm not really a chi person, but i do love the long haired ones. they seem to have a different kind of spunk to them, a different type of "attitude" or something.

and now that you mention chocolate...of course i'm thinking names like:
Godiva
Mocha
Cocoa Bean (she's about the size of one, isnt she?!?!?)
Truffle (can you tell i'm pms-ing??? besides, this way you can interchange "Trouble" with "Truffle" and she won't know you're fussing at her LOL)
Hershey
Nestle
Cookie
Brownie

that's it. i'm headed to the secret stash. i deserve it today.

ann marie and the "thanks, my mother has just gained 45 lbs just thinking about this thread, while i remain a svelte 8.5lbs..." buttercup

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Oct 28 2005, 06:17 PM
what a darling
  i admit, i'm not really a chi person, but i do love the long haired ones.  they seem to have a different kind of spunk to them, a different type of "attitude" or something. 

and now that you mention chocolate...of course i'm thinking names like:
Godiva
Mocha
Cocoa Bean (she's about the size of one, isnt she?!?!?)
Truffle (can you tell i'm pms-ing??? besides, this way you can interchange "Trouble" with "Truffle" and she won't know you're fussing at her LOL)
Hershey
Nestle
Cookie
Brownie

that's it.  i'm headed to the secret stash.  i deserve it today.

ann marie and the "thanks, my mother has just gained 45 lbs just thinking about this thread, while i remain a svelte 8.5lbs..." buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114410
[/QUOTE]

You and I have a serious problem! I was thinking in the same direction as you were! I like Godiva, Cocoa, and Cookie! Cocoa is my favorite though!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm so pleased that your mom is ready to love another darling puppy. They can heal the heart so quickly. The new baby is adorable!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.