Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We have added a new sub forum called: Rescue Maltese Adoptions

I have asked maltlovereileen to help me in this area. I will let her post exactly what information needs be submitted to us for review in order for us to post it on SM.

Only Joe and myself will have the ability to actually post the threads but I maltlovereileen will help review submissions before they are posted.

Please wait for maltlovereileen to post how things will work and then you can post your comments, suggestions or questions.

Have a great day!!!

Yung

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WAHOOOOO!!!! We're ready to go up and running! OK ladies and gents (Deb, Edie, Bronwyn, Steve, Cindy, etc)... when you get a chance, please PM me with the stats of your wonderful little maltese babies in foster in need of homes...

...ie, Sex, Age, Location, current Photo or two, Any pertinent info about the dog (ie, good with other animals, no kids, special needs, adorable personality traits, etc), Contact Info (who interested adopters should contact for application/further info)...

This is so beyond cool that now when lurkers or anyone perusing this forum who are interested in possibily getting a malt, not only will they find info on 'available babies' from breeders but see the lil faces of our adorable rescue kids!

Now everyone, let's use this wonderful opportunity and find some of these babies some homes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN YUNG and JOE!!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
BTW, I am only helping screen the legitimate rescues (to help keep bybers etc from spamming our site...keeps it easier for them to allow us to do this). I am honored to be able to help in this small way and in no means am I trying to step on anyone's toes... YOU GUYS are my heroes...those of you who are so active in pulling and fostering and finding furever homes for these little ones... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! xoxoxox

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
A heartfelt THANK YOU to our rescuers

"Today I Made a Difference

I'll never bring about world peace. I won't single handedly save the rain forest. I'm not a brain surgeon and I'll never transplant an organ to save a life. I don't have the ear of a powerful politician or world power. I can't end world hunger. I'm not a celebrity, and God knows I'm not glamorous! I'm not looked up to by millions around the world. Very few people even recognize my name. I'll never win the Nobel prize. I"ll never save the rain forest or end global warming. There are a lot of things that I'll never do or become.

But today I placed a dog!

It was a small, scared, bundle of flesh and bones that was dropped off in a shelter by unfeeling people that didn't care what happened to it, but yet who were responsible for it even having existence in the first place.
I found it a home.

It now has contentment and an abundance of love. A warm place to sleep and plenty to eat. Two little boys have a warm fuzzy new friend who will give them unquestioning devotion and teach them about responsibility and love.
A wife and mother has a new spirit to nurture and care for.

A husband and a father has a companion to sit at his feet at the end of a hard day of work and help him relax and enjoy life. And a sense of security, that when he is gone all day at work, that there is a protector and a guardian in his home to keep watch over his family.

No, I'm not a rocket scientist. But today, I made a difference!"

~Cheryl Reed

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thank you Cindy...got your two PMs... sent you one back with questions, the other has been forwarded along for posting!!! This is very exciting!!! :)

It sure is, Johita!!! Thanks for your support of the little ones in foster looking for their furever homes!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts