Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

4 Days to the New Shelter Challenge!! Get your computers ready, and stay tuned! :chili:

If anyone has ANY ideas about voting in this challenge please feel free to share - we have 4 days to toss around ideas. The links posted in the last challenge were NMR located in Wisconsin, and AMR located in California. Is there a central location for each of them that can be posted for this challenge? I know NMR has regional areas, does AMR as well? I'd like to see concentrated voting to the MAIN rescue this time. This way it would have a synergistic effect. Thanks in advance!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I will open a new thread for the Challenge, but wanted to post the MAIN office's for the two Maltese rescue groups here. I do hope everyone will vote for either or both of these groups. Should we as a group - there are over 9000 registered members - can get enough votes to win for one of these organizations that groups main office can disperse the winnings. Let's get voting! :chili::chili:

American Maltese Association Rescue
Escondido, CA

NorthCentral Maltese Rescue
Racine, WI

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
I tried to vote for the AMA rescue in Philadelphia, PA. It didn't work. Then I went to the link of the rescue to make sure they were registered with Petfinder and the link didn't work.

So, I voted for the AMA in CA again. That worked.
xoxoxoxooxox

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried to vote for the AMA rescue in Philadelphia, PA. It didn't work. Then I went to the link of the rescue to make sure they were registered with Petfinder and the link didn't work.

So, I voted for the AMA in CA again. That worked.
xoxoxoxooxox
Thanks Kerry for bringing this to my attention :thumbsup:. It has been changed to Fort Bragg, CA.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I'm voting for the Northcentral Maltese Rescue in Racine, WI. Simply because it is the only option in WI for Maltese versus the AMA in California. I figured it'd be easier for EVERYONE to vote for that one.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I'm tying my vote to having my morning coffee at home--much easier to remember that way, since I never miss my coffee! Vote early and vote often! :)

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I will open a new thread for the Challenge, but wanted to post the MAIN office's for the two Maltese rescue groups here. I do hope everyone will vote for either or both of these groups. Should we as a group - there are over 9000 registered members - can get enough votes to win for one of these organizations that groups main office can disperse the winnings. Let's get voting! :chili::chili:

American Maltese Association Rescue
Fort Bragg, CA

NorthCentral Maltese Rescue
Racine, WI

If you can vote at home,with more than one computer and vote at work,that times a possible 9,000,that could mean a lot of votes....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts