Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post some new pics of Marina (my 11 yr old daughter) and Emma (Ch. Bellarata's Glee by Design) Sorry yet another proud!mom bragging post but I just can't help it, LOL. Anyone who shows knows how hard it can be to show/finish a maltese (esp a young one) and I'm just happy that they are doing so well. Emma has really matured nicely and we are very lucky to have her!

I don't think I posted their finishing photo, so here it is!

Recently, Marina started showing Emma as a 'special' (showing in Best of Breed) Two weeks ago, they won Best of Breed both days of the show and showed in the toy group, so here is a video of that. Emma does not like walking in the grass, I'm afraid.

And this past weekend, they went Best Opposite of sex. Here is a video of Emma in the ring (and she was a crazy pup, LOL!) She really has a lot of fun showing!! She is only 13 months old so I think she'll settle down soon. :thumbsup:

Here is a pic from Vallejo on one of the days she won Best of Breed

Here are some candid photos taken ringside and at one of our many hotel stays, LOL

We have a bunch of shows coming up - lots of traveling, that's all I can say! I will take pics of the puppies this week, I promise! They are now 8 weeks old and sooo much fun! I love watching them play - they think they are so dang tough.

But here is a pic of Rachel (the girl pup) who I haven't posted many pics of. She is sooo sweet! Love her :wub:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
They both look beautiful! Congrats on doing so well!

I would LOVE to see puppy photos!! I have puppy fever SOOO BAD right now and need a puppy photo fix :w00t:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:good post - perfect Wow -- no excuses for being a proud mom, Stacy. Who could blame you. :party: Congrats to Marina and Emma, what a roll they are on. Emma is so stunning when she's floating along the ground.:wub: I absolutely love that first picture. Marina looks fabulous...her hair's beautiful. No house is supposed to have that much good hair going on. :HistericalSmiley: So happy for you all and can't wait to see the little ones.

·
Registered
216 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033: You have every right to be proud and brag. Your daughter is beautiful and the fluff very elegant and gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
WOW! Emma is gorgeous!!! And, Marina, is something else! I'm proud of her too!!! :) I have enjoyed so much watching Marina blossom under your guidance. She is so fortunate to have such a wonderful mom, Stacy!

I know you are way on the other side of the country, but if you ever get the itch to come to the annual dog down here I would LOVE to meet y'all!

Linda

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
What a winning combination! It's been such a pleasure watching Marina grow up on SM. Keep the pictures coming!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
You must be so proud of both of them, as would I. I am loving the pics. :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: Marina is looking gorgeous, growing up so much.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Congratulations! Marina and Emma are doing great together and you have every reason to be a proud bragging mom. Just keep it up and post lots of pictures. I really enjoy seeing them. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! Thank you for sharing this journey with us and it has been such a pleasure watching you and Marina suceed in the show world. I never get tired of the pictures.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
You have every right to be a glowing mom----and breeder---what a marvelous accomplishment on all fronts! Congratulations Stacey! Marina & Emma!
They are all beautiful---and I love that Rachel.
I sure hope we can meet in CA. in Dec. or Jan.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
My goodness Marina is growing up right before our eyes!!! She sure is blossoming into a beautiful young lady. And we've got to see her from her first handling class to finishing her own pup as a champ....and now on to a Special champ (if that's what you call it :blush:)

Stacy, gotta hand it to you, when you get an idea and feel like doing something- you do it in a BIG way!!! :chili::aktion033:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts