Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thanks to ladymontava Summer and I have are new and very cool sig. hope you all like it I love it and Thanks again to you Ladymontava it perfect..

well its to small darn it will fix and return sorry

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
u typed it wrong....if u highlight it and right click u can copy the url instead of having to type it

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh my goodness.... beautiful!!

I love that technique of swirling the green background. That is sooo pretty! Lady M you are making SM look so pretty!!! I really need to find some decent pics so I can join in the "pretty siggy group"....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yay u got it

thanks k/c's mom

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh this is so cool and I actaully pasted and copied something thats a biggy for me

Thank you again Ladymontava its perfect and they look so cute my babies hope everyone enjoys I love looking at everyones pics..

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jul 10 2005, 09:13 AM
Oh my goodness.... beautiful!! 

I love that technique of swirling the green background. That is sooo pretty! Lady M you are making SM look so pretty!!!  I really need to find some decent pics so I can join in the "pretty siggy group"....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80080
[/QUOTE]
oh shoot I'm the worst picture taker in the world poor Summer always looks a little on the scruffy side :lol: everyones babies always look so smooth and clean well Summer gets a bath 1x week and 2 days later she's this little rag muffin and we brush ever day sometime 2x's still looks like she need a good fluff i think its her silky hair like humans it goes flat after awhile :lol:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
the secret...most of my pics are taken on bath day
but his sunglasses pics are 3 weeks after a bath heheh

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i can't tell you how much i'm learning about the comp ( by the way my son informed me that this is theright way to type computer not puter
well i did'nt know) thanks for all your help its getting to be a lot more fun to be on the comp... :lol:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
at least u r not scared of the comp

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no not really but we are having a problem it keeps kicking us off of aol my son is on the thing alot so mon. will have it checked out its like it gets to hot can turn off for a while and it will come back, brand new gateway too!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Is the fan turning on? My bosses does that sometimes. It has to do with her fan getting clogged with dust. Every 6 months or so she has to open the computer up and spray it out with some canned air. You have to be carefull though.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Yeah I would have them look at it. Is there enough room around it for air to circulate? If not that could be the problem. You should have at least an inch or two on sides, top and back. Otherwise the fan might now have enough air to pull in to cool things off.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awwwh, that's a great siggy!! LadyM has done a great job, like ALWAYS!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts