Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...I finally took the time to try and fix a signature. Let's see what it looks like.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got two of the photos the same size, so how do I get the last pic to the same size as the others.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
great sig...the first time I saw your avatar I had to take a double look...she looks a lot like Paris in my avatar. (IMO)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who or what fixed the pic sizes?
Anyway, just so y'all know the middle picture is Frosty's first day home with my oldest son, Hunter, holding her. It was mother's day :D and what a day it was
!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by paris@Aug 4 2005, 01:31 PM
great sig...the first time I saw your avatar I had to take a double look...she looks a lot like Paris in my avatar. (IMO)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87192
[/QUOTE]

I hadn't noticed until you posted this, but they do look ALOT alike, at least in our avatar photos. Seeing her up close, do they still look alike?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by hambys97@Aug 4 2005, 01:43 PM
I hadn't noticed until you posted this, but they do look ALOT alike, at least in our avatar photos.  Seeing her up close, do they still look alike?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87197
[/QUOTE]

I don't think so...I posted some new pics the other day under "new pics of Paris"...let me know what you think.

Your baby looks a lot smaller than Paris.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I added two pics, one being my youngest child, Kiersten, holding Dafney shortly after she came to our home. The second is a pic of Frosty and Kitty playing with each other on the bottom shelf of the coffee table. :D

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Great pictures!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I guess I should feel bad since I don't have a pic of my middle child, Caleb. My husband said I needed to get a pic of him holding Kitty to make my sig complete.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts