Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me some feedback, good or bad, I appreciate both, on what you think of the new design for the site, I havent implimented it for everypage yet as I'd like to know what others think, you can see the new header across the top of the forums and what the other pages would look like on the main page... http://spoiledmaltese.com/ ...

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
939 Posts
Very nice Joe! I love that the forum is wider as my screen resolution is quite high and this sure makes it easier to read.

For others who may have difficulty with small text you can download the browser Mozilla FireFox for free and when viewing any site in Mozilla you can hit "Ctrl +" to increase the font size. Saves wear and tear on those ageing eyes :D

Mozilla is quite safe, I have been using it for quite a while.

Judi

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by TikisMom@Aug 22 2004, 08:29 PM
Very nice Joe!  I love that the forum is wider as my screen resolution is quite high and this sure makes it easier to read. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7373
[/QUOTE]

Mine is too and I wanted it to work across multiple browser resolution instead of just 800X600, although for now all the main pages will still be 800 X 600

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think the site looks really good now! And its still easy to navigate! Thank you!!
:D

The only thing is I have the remember me checked but everytime I come on the site, I have to log in; it doesn't remember me

·
Registered
831 Posts
i love the new site, very nice! Thanks Joe :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I love it!
I think it looks wonderful and it is so easy to get around!
Thanks for all your hard work! :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone for the kind words, look for more and more improvements to come

·
Registered
260 Posts
Joe, I think the new site is really great.
I find that I can navigate much better on it.

Thanks for all your hard work.
I had not made a comment about the new site yet because I was waiting for you to finish with it...
But....since you are in need of some comments (ha ha ha), here's mine.
You are doing a great job. This site 'outshines' by far a previoius site that seems to have gotten "Short Sighted"...............LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts