Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since the last member map didnt pan out I found a new one that integrates with the forums and i feel is more secure for everyone

#1 when you click on the map link look to the left under "member Info" on the map, click on the silver "Set your Pin" button

#2 move your mouse to the area of the state you live in, or any area if you wish it not be exact and click your mouse to add your pin

#3 after you have added your pin click the "set your pin" graphic once more and this will return you to the map

#4 for anyone in another country, select your country from the drop down menu then click on "show Map"

from here you can move your mouse over the pins and see which user is in which state

Blue = me as administrator
Green = SMC members
Red = Members

and yes scrappy, there is an australia map
:lol:

try it out and let me know, the link is in the upper right hand corner or you can click here

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?act=membermap2

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thanks Joe :D I just added mine (once I figured out how to find Canada, big enough place you think I could find it easily
)

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Joe :D I just added mine (once I figured out how to find Canada, big enough place you think I could find it easily
)[/B]
i should have put that in my first post, for anyone in another country, select your country from the drop down menu then click on "show Map"

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
)[/B]
i should have put that in my first post, for anyone in another country, select your country from the drop down menu then click on "show Map"
[/B]
My pin is in, but it took me a couple of tries...I kept ending up in the ocean! The water is too cold......

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
oh how FUN!!!! buttercup and i think we've been added to roughly the cleveland metropolitan area.... it's snowing tonight and we cant even see the lake, so we don't know where "north" is LOL~

what fun this was, esp rolling the mouse over other pins to see who lives where. how FUN! joe, you rock!

ann marie and the "pin the tail on the donkey champion 2005" buttercup

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thank you Joe, Looks great
, Boy, I got on the board this morning and when I went to post I was in for a nice surprise with all the new changes to the board for posting. I have to play around and get used to the posting section

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really like the map Joe. Well done!
Have a suggestion though, could you pin it to the top of this topic so we can all find it easily and it doesn't get buried later on?
[/B]
yep, i'm going to let it bounce around for a few days first, sometimes when something goes straight to a sticky it becomes easily ignored because its always there

·
Registered
478 Posts
Great thanks for including me Joe. I like this map better. I now have to learn the location of all the states
I know where Florida is as my son inlaw is from there and I know New York and California and the Gulf :D and, and, that's about all :eek: So this is an interesting geography lesson for me
[/B]

Hey Scrappy.... Try this link.... It'll teach you if you play with it long enough

http://www.pibmug.com/files/map_test.swf

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

I just added our spot, and we are so lonely...
LOL.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
It's cool to see where everyone is

1 - 20 of 43 Posts