Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am so excited to share my new store website Lucky Puppy Couture with you all! I have more orders coming in so new things will be added within the next few weeks. I would love feedback on what you like/don't like.

468x60Ad.jpg

You can use the coupon code GRAND for 10% off of your order through tomorrow :) http://www.luckypuppycouture.com

I wanted to add that I will ship internationally but the site is not set up to compute international shipping costs. Just PM me or use the contact form on the website & I will send you the info to check out :)

Also you can create a wishlist and post it for your SS to shop :)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Jen the site looks great!!!!!!!!

I especially love the cute toys and pupperware!

Best of luck with the launch of your website!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
looks adorable ... beautiful dresses and coats !!! beautiful.. love the models :)

more formal wear for the boys pls :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
The site looks great! It is easy to navigate.
I just spent 20 minutes looking at everything.
I even remeasured Paris to see what size (I am guessing a L in Toni Mari)
You wanted some feedback so here is my input.
Love the jammies & the overalls are my all time fav.
And the skirts, how precious!
And how cute is that sailor dress!
Love the pupperware!
Okay, I basically love everything on your site!

Your girls look great on the site!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I love,love,love the formal dress w/ the painted leaves,love it in the green shown in your siggy and the purple... Going back for more lookies!

UPDATE,you're killing me,love the Tiffany coat,very Chanel...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Your site looks great and it's easy to navigate. I love the pj's. Do you happen to have a picture of how the slings work?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The site looks great! It is easy to navigate.
I just spent 20 minutes looking at everything.
I even remeasured Paris to see what size (I am guessing a L in Toni Mari)
You wanted some feedback so here is my input.
Love the jammies & the overalls are my all time fav.
And the skirts, how precious!
And how cute is that sailor dress!
Love the pupperware!
Okay, I basically love everything on your site!

Your girls look great on the site!
Thank you :) I'm glad that you like..... everything! LOL

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Jen - I wrote before how I loved your site and then forgot to submit the post.:smilie_tischkante: I really shouldn't rush so much.I also wrote that I didn't even know you were a vendor...I don't always look at the avatars. :blush: Beautiful things for our kids. I might have to check out the flannel pj's for Tyler. I got a cotton pair but think they won't be heavy enough for Vermont winters. I think the whole site's very appealing - great job.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jen - I wrote before how I loved your site and then forgot to submit the post.:smilie_tischkante: I really shouldn't rush so much.I also wrote that I didn't even know you were a vendor...I don't always look at the avatars. :blush: Beautiful things for our kids. I might have to check out the flannel pj's for Tyler. I got a cotton pair but think they won't be heavy enough for Vermont winters. I think the whole site's very appealing - great job.:thumbsup:
Thank you :) I have to say that I'm in love with the minky fleece pj's. I ordered some for Sophie because she seems to stay cold and this winter I have a feeling that she's gonna need the warmest thing I can find. I love them! They are so cozy and soft. Too bad they don't come in our size LOL :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Jen I agree with everyone, your website is very user friendly.

I was unable to find the minky fleece pj's you referenced above. Is it on your website?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
That dress is gorgeous in person! Sophia is wearing her to meet family for Thanksgiving ;)
We may have to work out a jewellery trade...

I'm really feeling those dresses on my girls,all four of them,now gotta figure out what to get for Rylee. Oh and those harness jackets....
like I said.."YOU"RE KILLING ME!"
Hugs!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts