Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a new stroller for Scooby so that when we go places where there are a lot of people we can have him in it and out of harm's way. We bought it on line from Drs Foster&Smith for $106 and we are rather pleased about that. I is a really nice one too and is high enough so that hubby, being tall, can push it without bending. We put Scooby in it when we got it to see how he would react and pushed him all around the house, he seemed a little tense but didn't complain at all and just sat there and enjoyed the ride. The big test will be when we try it out in a crowded place.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That's the one I want to get!!! Cool I was hoping someone else would get it and let me know how they liked it. I was thinking with 2 dogs it is going to be hard to go on long walks. Lexi usually wants to be carried for half the walk. I'm thinking that it is going to be hard to carry 2 dogs at once. tongue.gif I'll check back with you in a few weeks and see if you still like it.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lexis Mom, we are very please with it and it is very nicely made and good quality for what we paid too. Well worth the price I think, and if your babies are not too large you could fit them both in there but you need to keep a hold of the handle because I did notice when Scooby moved to the back it tended to tip back with his weight if that is any help, but as long as you hold onto it there won't be a problem.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That stroller is just adorable! I am glad to see a picture of it! I am seriously thinking about getting one for Bailey also! I could just imagine my neighbors' reaction to seeing me pushing him around in a stroller!
They think I am crazy anyway because when we walk, he always has on some kind of outfit and of course, his Lily Boots!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jun 28 2005, 11:08 AM
How much does Scooby weigh?  I was wondering if Lexi (8.5lbs) and Nikki (should be 5lbs when full grown) would both fit in it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75932
[/QUOTE]

Scooby is just over 10lb and he had heaps of room to move in there, so I reckon your two will fit no worries.

·
Registered
70 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Same here! My neighbors and family think I nuts (which I admit I am
).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75936
[/QUOTE]

Ha!! I admit I'm a few fries short of a Happy Meal also!
But just like I tell my friends and family.. Until you are owned by one of these babies... you don't know what love really is!
example: Right at this minute, Bailey is laying on my lap and just looking at me with so much love in his little eyes..... Precious... they are just too precious for words!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well that's a good price too, and I am not sure about the shipping hubby ordered it, but if you go to the site it will tell you about the shipping. We ordered ours last week on the Saturday and it was here in 4 days, they had it in stock and their shipping is good and quick on their orders.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Jun 28 2005, 10:35 AM
Well that's a good price too, and I am not sure about the shipping hubby ordered it, but if you go to the site it will tell you about the shipping. We ordered ours last week on the Saturday and it was here in 4 days, they had it in stock and their shipping is good and quick on their orders.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75945
[/QUOTE]
That's good. It looks like shipping on Dr. Fosters is around $10 something. Only $20 more and you got it in 4 days. Not bad. Amazon's are not in stock yet so who knows how long it would take to get it.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes but if you just pay the normal shipping you will find that it still could get there in 4 days because they are rather quick to deliver, we always buy from them and we have rarely waited over 4 days for anything to arrive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts