Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Built this one yesterday to put on eBay but will give anyone here first dibs if they want it, please post or PM any questions, this is based off the last one I did with out the legs and a cheaper wood so its 15.00 less, Maggie has a higher modeling fee than Lizzie so the low bid won, Lizzie is our model for this one :lol: ...

New style - lower to the ground

5" total height
4" step up to get in (Easy for smaller Malts & puppies to get in)
18 1/2" deep
24" side to side

made from Poplar
no screw or nail holes on the outside, put together from the inside
stained in a Cinnimon finish (stained on the Poplar it has an almost Mahogany color to it)
3 top coats of clear finish (same finish used on kitchen cabinets, water and chemical resistant and safe if chewed on)
uses standard size pillow (not included) for the bedding or make your own
weighs 13#'s

Price: $30.00 + shipping/handling(3.00)
"Estimated" Shipping charges for an idea
New york: 10.12+3.00= 13.12
Beverly Hills, CA: 20.99+3.00= 23.99
Miami, FL: 12.51+3.00=15.51
Dallas, TX: 12.51+3.00=15.51
Detroit, MI: 10.12+3.00= 13.12
& Australia = about $35.00

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Sep 16 2005, 10:57 AM
That bed looks awesome! If mine didnt already have 9 (yes you read that correctly LOL 9) beds I would snatch that in a sec!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100212
[/QUOTE]

thanks

going once...

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Wow, well done Bren
, Scrappy should love that beautiful bed,
nice job too Joe
and great model too, well done Lizzie

Scooby has three beds, and you guessed it he sleeps in ours day and night, one of his beds is now a toy box upstairs, another is the same downstairs and the third sits empty waiting for the day he decides to have another change of heart.

We bought him the Look Out car seat for his birthday and I have to say he did love it very much

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 17 2005, 06:38 PM
one of his beds is now a toy box upstairs,

hmmm, wooden pet toy boxes! great idea

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Joe, I received my bed today! WOW...is it nice! So far, Valletta has paid no interest, but our beagle next door loves it. He weighs in at 36 lbs. and smushed himself onto the bed. Good thing the ends are somewhat open as he was spilling over the sides! The bed is very well constructed in solid oak. It really is beautiful...thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
NO FAIR JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST got a bed from you and it hasn't even arrived yet. Of course poor Ty doesn't have one in the dinning room yet...............

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by puppymom@Sep 19 2005, 05:22 PM
NO FAIR JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I JUST got a bed from you and it hasn't even arrived yet.  Of course poor Ty doesn't have one in the dinning room yet...............

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101144
[/QUOTE]

yours should get there today or tommorow

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Scrappy@Sep 22 2005, 09:29 PM
Okay Joe, DONE!!

Your first international sale is done 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102327
[/QUOTE]

woohoo
now i just have to figure out the 37 pages of custom forms to fill out
:lol:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Scrappy@Sep 22 2005, 11:02 PM
  Oh sorry.  Do you want to cancel 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102362
[/QUOTE]

haha, noway, jut kidding, its only 35 pages :new_Eyecrazy: i kid i kid, i can do it online in no time
1 simple form

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
OK I'm looking through all POSTS here and JOE these bed are amazing. I want one! Do you still make them? I want one in DARK wood though like the pic Charmypoo showed before that you said you copied. Can you do a darker staining like deep cherry??

LOVE this bed!

Andrea

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK I'm looking through all POSTS here and JOE these bed are amazing. I want one! Do you still make them? I want one in DARK wood though like the pic Charmypoo showed before that you said you copied. Can you do a darker staining like deep cherry??

LOVE this bed!

Andrea[/B]
I would like one too!![/B]
I havent made any for awhile but i could make some, probably would be a couple weeks before they are ready though if you wanted to wait, a deep cherry color is no problem, it would add about 10.00 to the cost just because i dont have that stain at the moment, let me know forsure

not sure if this is the same one you are talking about charmypoo mentioning but i am 1/2 way finished with a near copy of this one right now...

[attachment=22471:attachment]

its going to be around 80.00+ though

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts