Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Very cute! He looks like he's really enjoying himself!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Well he is very handsome in his new sweater, and it looks as though he is really enjoying his new bone too! Are you loving his new haircut? He is so cute.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Nothing makes me happier than to see a little cutie with a chew bone. As long as their chewing one of THEIR things they are not chewing something they shouldn't.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
he's just adorable in his new sweater, and he looks like he's enjoying his new bone.

is that an edible nylabone? massimo just loves his. he likes the bacon flavored ones.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I love seeing puppies chew there bones. I like watching them hold it with there paws. Chester holds it like your puppy, but chelsey holds it with her paw facing inward... so cute. I think they like the flavor ones best... We got chester and chelsey a chocolate tasting bone. They have all kinds of flavors now. Cute sweater too.

P

·
0 Posts
Awww, he sure is a cutie!
Let us know what kind of bone he's chewing on. He sure seems to like it! Cute sweater!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I love that sweater on him he looks so cute
I was looking at those Nyla bones just a while ago thinking I might get some for Scooby.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
IS THAT BOOMBOOM! YOU CUT ALL HIS HAIR OFF! OH MY GOSH! heheh He has the most beautiful eyes! I can't believe that's the Boomer! LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts