Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Just want to introduce myself. I am Melinda from Mississippi. I am a housewife and mother to 3 sons and 2 grandchildren and mommy to Dixie Sapper. I had a time finding Sapper, but after a bad start with a breeder here in So Ms, I located a breeder in La. Yesterday was the first day I had Sapper. He is 10 weeks old and weighs 1 lb 10 oz. He is just so lovable and kissable. We are having sucess with the wee wee pads so far. I look forward to meeting y'all and your pups.

Melinda

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Cute name!!!! I wanna see his cute face!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Yay! Another Mississippian. I'm in Gulfport. Welcome to SM and welcome to your baby.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am from Picayune. I usually use ms_magnolia when I chat or post on message boards but had to think p a different one since you use that one. LOL Nice to "meet another Mississippian.

I also want to thank everyone for the warm welcome.

Melinda

Originally posted by msmagnolia@Mar 30 2005, 09:59 PM
Yay!  Another Mississippian.  I'm in Gulfport.  Welcome to SM and welcome to your baby.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47634
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES! Pictures PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
im so glad you finally found a maltese.
i think its hilarious that your'e usually ms_magnolia. thats really funny!

and your baby sounds smart! just be consistant, and he will definitely be trained before 6 months of age.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by Dixie_Sapper@Mar 30 2005, 09:21 PM
Hello Everyone. Just want to introduce myself. I am Melinda from Mississippi. I am a housewife and mother to 3 sons and 2 grandchildren and mommy to Dixie Sapper. I had a time finding Sapper, but after a bad start with a breeder here in So Ms, I located a breeder in La. Yesterday was the first day I had Sapper. He is 10 weeks old and weighs 1 lb 10 oz. He is just so lovable and kissable. We are having sucess with the wee wee pads so far. I look forward to meeting y'all and your pups.

Melinda 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47600
[/QUOTE]
Hi Melinda and welcome! Love the Name...I am from NC but my Dad lives in Gulfport MS! He loves his grandbaby Charlie! You will love yours more and more each day!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Hi Melinda and welcome! Love the Name...I am from NC but my Dad lives in Gulfport MS! He loves his grandbaby Charlie! You will love yours more and more each day!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47724
[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize you were also a North Carolinian! I live in Raleigh - not that far from Dunn!

Did you get Charlie locally?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts