Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have been lurking on this site for a while now. I decided it was time that I jump in and introduce my baby to everyone. We have a five month old female named Paris. My daughter received her this past Christmas from "a friend". I had NO idea he was getting her a dog! She was so tiny and so precious one couldn't help but love her. I knew absolutely NOTHING about owning a Maltese. I had never even seen one in person. Thank God for the internet!!!Anyway, fast forward to present...my life now revolves around this puppy. I've told my daughter that Paris will stay home with me when she goes off to college. She is MY dog! HAHA. This puppy is so loving and so smart. She wakes me up every morning with kisses (yes, she sleeps with me, right up against my stomach). I wouldn't trade her for anything. At times, it's like having another baby around. At least this one won't grow up and ask for money everytime you turn around! HAHA Anyway, I got her papers yesterday and found out that her birthday is actually a month later than we thought! That means that the breeder let her go at FIVE weeks. I was (and still am) so upset! Thankfully, she is a healthy puppy. I want to thank everyone on this site for all of your knowledge and helpful information. I could not have made it this far without everything I have read and learned here. Oh yeah, my daughter and her "friend" broke-up. I told her he wasn't getting the dog back! SHE'S MINE!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome Paris!!!

Ha, I wouldn't give her up either!!!! That's terrible what the breeder did, but I'm glad that she has such a loving home now!!! I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself!!! Don't forget how much we love PICTURES!!!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the "welcomes" I'll have to be sure and tell Paris she is going to have a lot of new (yet unseen) friends. Well, I couldn't take it any longer about her being so young when I got her and I called the breeder. She told me that she had put the wrong date on the registration papers. She was actually born when I was told so will be six months old on Monday. I am so relieved!
I am going out there on Saturday to see the mom and dad. As far as pictures go, well I will have to get my kids to show me how to do all that. I'm confused just reading the instructions...lol

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by paris@Apr 13 2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks everyone for the "welcomes"  I'll have to be sure and tell Paris she is going to have a lot of new (yet unseen) friends.  Well, I couldn't take it any longer about her being so young when I got her and I called the breeder.  She told me that she had put the wrong date on the registration papers.  She was actually born when I was told so will be six months old on Monday.  I am so relieved! 
  I am going out there on Saturday to see the mom and dad.  As far as pictures go, well I will have to get my kids to show me how to do all that.  I'm confused just reading the instructions...lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52273
[/QUOTE]
I'm glad it was just the wrong date!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES! We have a male maltese name Paris on SM too!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Originally posted by paris@Apr 13 2005, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone!  I have been lurking on this site for a while now.  I decided it was time that I jump in and introduce my baby to everyone.  We have a five month old female named Paris.  My daughter received her this past Christmas from "a friend".  I had NO idea he was getting her a dog!  She was so tiny and so precious one couldn't help but love her.  I knew absolutely NOTHING about owning a Maltese.  I had never even seen one in person.  Thank God for the internet!!!Anyway, fast forward to present...my life now revolves around this puppy.  I've told my daughter that Paris will stay home with me when she goes off to college.  She is MY dog!  HAHA.  This puppy is so loving and so smart.  She wakes me up every morning with kisses (yes, she sleeps with me, right up against my stomach).  I wouldn't trade her for anything.  At times, it's like having another baby around.  At least this one won't grow up and ask for money everytime you turn around!  HAHA  Anyway, I got her papers yesterday and found out that her birthday is actually a month later than we thought!  That means that the breeder let her go at FIVE weeks.  I was (and still am) so upset!  Thankfully, she is a healthy puppy.  I want to thank everyone on this site for all of your knowledge and helpful information.  I could not have made it this far without everything I have read and learned here.  Oh yeah, my daughter and her "friend" broke-up.  I told her he wasn't getting the dog back!  SHE'S MINE! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52212
[/QUOTE]

Umm remember Maltese are like potato chips can't settle for one LOL. I am living proof ot that never intended to own more then one well I own over 12 now they have a love that won't quit. YOu go girl she is your baby an nothing wrong with that. She will never leave you or ask of much from you. Maltese just want to know they are loved an know they have a warm bed to crawl in I know 8 sleeps with me an my hubby everynight he is thinking we need a bigger bed I said no honey you need a bed alone my fur kidz an I are doing fine at night LOL. I fell so in love with these maltese I could not ever imagine living again without one in my house well I should say 10 uh my house is full of allot of excitement they all get along great an all have there places resereved at night I don't know when my son leaves where the other four will sleep well guess hubby will have to go to the other bed room cause My fur kidz won't leave me. LOL
Teaco

1 - 19 of 19 Posts