Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum yesterday and I must say I already love it. I haven't found anyone to be rude or arrogant like on that other forum. What I have found is just a whole lot of people that love the Maltese breed. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES To you and Macy! You should tell us more about your baby!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Macy was 1 yr old when I got her last July and she quickly became the love of my life. The people I got her from have called several times wanting her back & offering more money than I gave for her but I couldn't let her go back. She weighed 6 lbs when I got her. I haven't got a pic on yet of Pretty Boy he is 3 yrs old & I got him about 2 months ago from a couple that didn't have time for him & he spent about 18 hrs a day in a crate. They kept his hair shaved off all the time. They had gotten him when he was a puppy but knew nothing about the maltese breed so they thought the beautiful coat that this breed can have didn't require up keep.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ruby Jean and I are happy to meet you and your Pretty Boy and Macy~I'm so glad you saved Pretty Boy from his other home-how sad for him-and why would someone sell a dog and then want it back?
Were so happy your here!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Mar 19 2005, 01:40 PM

Ruby Jean and I are happy to meet you and your Pretty Boy and Macy~I'm so glad you saved Pretty Boy from his other home-how sad for him-and why would someone sell a dog and then want it back? 
  Were so happy your here!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44458
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't figure it out either. Lucky me. I guess once she was gone they relized how much they missed her.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i totally cant imagine havign a dog and then selling it. i mean...even after a day they are part of the family, you know?
and i totally cant wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Yep, this place is addicting! So glad you found it! I havent been here long either, but the warm welcome was certainly a reason to stick around. That, and the dancing chili. Who doesnt love a dancing chili?!?!??!

Ann Marie and The "I dont dance, but i can do a pretty good impression of a pogo stick!" Buttercup

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Welcome to SM! You are such a love to take Macy and Pretty Boy and give them a new, good life. By refusing Macy's former owners higher cash offer you prove, like the biological mother in the King Solomon story, to have the superior love for sweet Macy. Evidently, they still have not learned what it is to love a furbaby or they wouldn't use money as an enticement to get you to give her up.

We're so glad you found us. This is a wonderful site with amazing forum members!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts