Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Jaimie from Louisiana, and I have a 1yr old maltese named Parker. He is the laziest dog I have ever owned. Didn't expect him to be this way being that he is a toy breed. I am glad he is though because I am a vet student, and I spend a lot of time studying. He just lays right by my side to keep me company. This is a great site. Nice meeting all of you in advanced!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome LadyM, alot of Malts are "lazy", Sampson and Maggie love to be close if your still and right on your heals if your moving :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome Jamie and Parker. That's a great picture you have there.

My Tiki isn't realy lazy, but he is much more mellow than I expected him to be. I also thought that being a toy he would be quite active. He loves play time, but also enjoys lots of snuggle time, bedtime being his favorite!

Look forward to hearing from you often.

Judi

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you all! I enjoy photgraphy in my spare time, so Parker makes a nice test subject.

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum LadyM & Parker. Hope you enjoy it here.

Morgan isn't lazy but he does love his cuddle time, especially with the new Yorkie puppy, (Bailey), in the house. he is enjoying having a little playmate, but is also a little more clingier too when he wants his time with me.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hi Everyone
My Name is Melissa from New york and my 6 1/2 month old male maltese is named Maximillion, ( Maxi)he is my pride and joy and i love him so much
I don't know what i would do if he wasnt in my life at this point
he is an adorable ray of sunshine and he is alot of fun to be with he enjoys people and loves to play !

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome maxi...very cute

1 - 12 of 12 Posts