Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee, I hated I wasted so much time on that other site before I found this one. Reading the posts is like a breath of fresh air.
I aquired my first Maltese, Lucy, five years ago. It was love at first hug. Since then, I've become involved with showing, and have grown to love the breed even more (if possible). My goal is to raise a couple litters a year to have my own dogs for show. I am working with two finished males I bought, raised, and had shown, and four girls. I'll have an exciting new male in the ring in a few months that I just couldn't pass up, as well as my first home bred female.
I'm involved with all breed rescue, so I have a variety of animals here, both for foster and "keeps" as I couldn't find homes for them, or knew they fit better here.
There is a sign on my back porch, given to me by a teenager I took in, that says "you don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps". My three skin kids are grown, so "I've gone to the dogs".

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOME to SM! Feel free to post a group photo of your babies! :D Also freely post any web sites or info.. we always like to learn more!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome. I spent several hours reading posts before I joined, so I knew the tone of this site. I'm glad to see one that allows true interchange of ideas and information.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND LUCY AND ALL YOUR NEW BABIES TO COME
Pictures PLEASE! :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello and welcome! Thats wonderful the you breed to show.I got my furbaby from Barbara Davis (Veranda Maltese).I would love to someday be able to get into showing again as I use to do with Afghans years ago.I miss it and the people that you get to know along the way.I'm sure that many of us will be looking to you for tips on grooming and all those little secrets of the trade!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome LucyLou. I also remember you from another place. Glad you found your way to SM.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM family!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Welcome! We are glad you are here. Looking forward to pictures and any and all
tips and advice. I'm always looking to pick someone else's brain that has more knowledge and words of wisdom, especially as this is my first experience with the
Maltese breed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts