Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this website and just heard about the puppy mill in TN. Is this the same lady who has "Divine Maltese?" just curious. This is why, I think a good reputable breeder has prospective clients sign contracts pertaining to spaying and neutering before purchasing pups. We as consumers should respect their ( good breeders) efforts to eliminate unscrupulous "people" who may purchase pups just to add to their mills.

On another note, I have a very important story to tell you all as my fellow maltese lovers. WATCH your pets, do not leave them unattended. Last week during a mardi gras parade down our block our beloved T.J was stolen from our yard. Well, nearly 500 fliers, and a week later, I got him back. Everyone thought for sure I would never see T.J. again, everyone, including me. I have never been through so much heartache as I did that week. I cried through the night, I wondered if he was outside in the cold, I wondered how he was being treated. I knew the people that stole him did not understand that T.J. was a little "prince" who needed to be treated as such.
Apparently the scum who "found" him were more interested in how much my reward was than how they treated T.J. He came back shaking, dirty and matted but otherwise healthy. I hug him even more now and I can't believe I got him back. So please watch over your babies every minute.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the board! I'm a newbie, kind of, too. Don't know about Divine, but I know Diva Pup is a puppy mill also that is still around. Don't support them.

Sorry to hear about the ordeal you went through. There are just some mean people out there.
Good thing there are people like us that love animals and are willing to take good care of God's creatures. :D

I got my pup from Mystique Maltese. Susan is great!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
WOW! what a story, I'm glad things worked out, welcome to the site

·
Registered
346 Posts
Have to admit, reading along to your story, I kept putting myself in your place and I couldn't help it, but tears started up in my eyes. I couldn't imagine Morgan being stolen, would be like one of my children! He IS one of my children! Morgan has a chip which is registered with the National Board and my Vet, so a little prevention and he is NEVER out on his own, always on a leash, on our "playpen deck" with his big brother, Buddy or in his carry pouch which I am wearing when we are out. I try to use the same common sense with him as I did when my other children were little. I am sooooooooooo happy to hear you got your little one back...at least you had a happy ending! Some are not so lucky.

A

·
0 Posts
JOE, STOP BEING AN ****. DIVA PUPS IS NOT DIVINE MALTESE, HOW DARE YOU! I WLL BE ALERTING DIVINE MALTESE PEOPLE ABOUT THIS LIBELOUS STATEMENT FOUND HERE. THIS IS TERRIBLE. WHAT KIND OF SITE ARE YOU RUNNING.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
report whatever you wish, I have read this a few times now and dont see where anyone said anything bad about divine?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Joe, you're a saint! The unregistered guest who yelled on the forum is ignorance personified. Nothing bad was said about Divine Malt and I have heard only good things about them on the "other" forum. The poster was simply asking a question out of confusion over the similarity between Diva Malts and Divine Malts. A very natural occurance. Mr or Ms Smart A** (See I know what * is!) had an opportunity to answer and educate and extol the virtues of Divine Malt but chose the loooowww road. Next time Unregistered Guest--- :ph34r:

Now Diva Malts, all you have to do is go to the website and judge for yourself whether you would purchase a dog through this broker site. I'm betting the answer would be no.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome. I am a newbie too.
I am so glad you were able to get you prince back ....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Does it ever end? lol Joe, I have to agree, with what has been going on here lately, you ARE a saint and I am soooooooooo thankful I am not walking in your shoes, but sooooooooo thankful you have this wonderful sight for all of us to visit! Keep up the good work! :D :D :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Originally posted by **** Joe!!@Mar 20 2004, 01:54 PM
JOE, STOP BEING AN ****. DIVA PUPS IS NOT DIVINE MALTESE, HOW DARE YOU! I WLL BE ALERTING DIVINE MALTESE PEOPLE ABOUT THIS LIBELOUS STATEMENT FOUND HERE. THIS IS TERRIBLE. WHAT KIND OF SITE ARE YOU RUNNING.
Looks Like **** Joe picked the perfect user name! Divine are Diva are not the same. Divine has a wonderful line of maltese whom are doing exceptionaly well in the ring! Guess while I have been gone these past couple of months there has been a storm brewing. Whats going on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts