Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new to Spoiled Maltese but not new to maltese forums. I have two rescue malts Dora who is 9 years old and Clemens who is 10 years old. Both babies keep me on my toes!
Dora is the sweetest little girl. She is a little more independent than my male. She will be happy as long as she is in the same room with you. Clemens needs to be in arms reach at all times. I just rescued him last month from the LA City shelter. Poor little Clemmens was in bad shape. I immediatley took him to the vet for a check up. she ended up extracting 13 teeth plus scaling the rest. He was neutered at the same time. Clemens is doing great now!
He is a character. He is crazy about Cracker Jack and Vanilla Yogurt! I only give him a little sample since he is on special food. Dora has bonded with Clemens. They sleep next to each other on my bed all cudled up. I will post pics and an avatar soon. Dora is inbetween haircuts. clemens needs and new one.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

cant wait to hear more about your two babies!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to you, Dora and Clemens. I love that you have told us about them. Keep those stories coming! And bless you for the rescue work. You must be a special person!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sounds like you are blessed with two wonderful little babies
and they have been blessed with you for caring enough to take them in and give them the home they so needed with the love they deserve

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by DoraClemens@Oct 13 2005, 07:05 PM
Hi everyone new to Spoiled Maltese but not new to maltese forums. I have two rescue malts Dora who is 9 years old and Clemens who is 10 years old. Both babies keep me on my toes!
  Dora is the sweetest little girl. She is a little more independent than my male. She will be happy as long as she is in the same room with you. Clemens needs to be in arms reach at all times. I just rescued him last month from the LA City shelter. Poor little Clemmens was in bad shape. I immediatley took him to the vet for a check up. she ended up extracting 13 teeth plus scaling the rest. He was neutered at the same time. Clemens is doing great now!
  He is a character. He is crazy about Cracker Jack and Vanilla Yogurt! I only give him a little sample since he is on special food. Dora has bonded with Clemens. They sleep next to each other on my bed all cudled up. I will post pics and an avatar soon. Dora is inbetween haircuts. clemens needs and new one.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109418
[/QUOTE]
welcome! You found the nicest malt site there is!!!! Your going to love it here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts