·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Welcome to you and Bentley !

Joe

·
Registered
346 Posts
Morgan & I are new to the forum too. Like it here very much, easy to get around and have gotten some great info from this sight already! :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
New to this Forum

I gave in last November and found myself (or shall we say he found me) in love with my malt Tiki. Tiki and I are new to this forum, glad to find it as the "maltese only" site gives great information, but is not very sociable!

Love spoiled maltese and will be back daily to check for new posts!
We need to spread the word :wink:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: New to this Forum

I gave in last November and found myself (or shall we say he found me) in love with my malt Tiki. Tiki and I are new to this forum, glad to find it as the "maltese only" site gives great information, but is not very sociable!

Love spoiled maltese and will be back daily to check for new posts!
We need to spread the word :wink:[/B]
Glad you are here. I'm a maltese only alumni as well. This will be a great forum but to make it good we need to keep the topic and discussions flowing. I think this forum is a little hard to find and I wish more maltese only people would find it. You have more freedom here. Keep posting :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Re: New to this Forum

the "maltese only" site gives great information, but is not very sociable![/B]
I wonder why they are like that, doesnt make good sense to me :roll:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi

Not sure, but I tried to post a number of times and my questions or comments never got posted. I hope we get more traffic here![/B]
Yep, most post don't seem to make it thru. I hope more traffic comes this way as well. Just got back from our vacation. Will try to post more

1 - 9 of 9 Posts