Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have seen some of you on the MO forum. I am happy to have found this forum and excited to see everyone's furbabies.

I am a medical student here in San Antonio. I have two Maltese puppies: Winston and Oscar. They really are like my children:)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hi Winston's Mommy, I remember you from MO!....Welcome to this site....I love it here!

Is that little Winston or Oscar? He is very cute!

I know what you mean. I feel that same way about Maya and Daezie! :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the forum..very cute baby you have there!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
A warm welcome to you, Winston's Mommy. It's great to finally see Winston and isn't he adorable? I finally got fed up with walking on eggshells on the MO site and, being one more mistake away from being banned, I decided to leave before that final humiliation could be heaped upon my innocent head.

I will miss the other posters but I will not log on again, even to lurk. I quit. I'm done. I intend to use my energies to make Spoiled Maltese a premier source of support and information for the Maltese population.

I would guess you live near the UTHSC/UTSA area? I keep hoping to find a lonely Maltese hear Alamo Heights for play dates for Pico. He's not well socialized and tends to be either shy about playing or agressive in barking at other dogs. Usually, if I pet the dog he's fine. It's the dogs who dare walk by our house that he gives the big scare to. :lol:

Well, we're glad to have you Winston's Mommy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh....gosh...it is so much fun to see all the cuties. This is an addicting site.

Pico's Mom: Yes....I live up here right behind Methodist Hosp. in the med center. We are going on a month vacation. Well I doing a month in Houston (staying with the parents). This is a Maltese vacation though since they love the grandparents (more people to love them). I will let you know when I return. Maybe we can meet up at a park over in the Alamo Heights. It is a pretty area. I just took my mother there to have an orchid judged (a ways down Broadway - but I guess everything is off Broadway down there). I think it would be good for all of them to play with other furbabies of the same size.

I also have a website for anyone to see. It is just puppy pics. www.furbaby.org

Oh....the pic I have posted here is of Winston. My mother took the pic. She is wonderful with the camera since she takes all the orchid pics.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
wow i was loking at winstons pics and its amazing how much he looks like my parker did as he was growing up...pretty cool...i enjoyed looking at all of them

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Winston's Mommy,

Pico and I will be in N.C. June 12-20 (yes, leaving Hubby home!) so if you don't see me on the SM site, that's why.

Brackenridge Park would be a great place to take the 3 furbabies to romp. I would love to do that.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Winston's mom,
I ck your website and your babies are adorable. it makes me want to get another puppy. :D
Your little Oscar loosk so much like my little girl Maya when she was a puppy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts