Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spookie still hasn't discovered the game of fetch, so I got her a kitty toy on a string and stick.

I think she is really a barking cat.

She jumps, pounces, swats, chases this toy like a cat! Wore her puppy self out tonight with it. I've been laughing at her all night. Just may be the best toy she has.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Eden plays with cat toys, I think they are easier for her with her little mouth. She loves to chase the ones on strings and those little light thingies.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Good ol' ball on a stick!
Hands down, best dog (er, cat) toy there is!

And when they catch it in their mouths, it is like you've caught a fish!
"Too small...better throw this one back!" ;)

This is Paris' fav toy also.
She and Spookie can go to therapy together if they develop a cat complex.

·
Registered
598 Posts
hmmmm... i think I need one of those for Candy, I"m pretty sure I've heard her meow!!!!!! :blink::blink:

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
My girls love the cat toys, too.:HistericalSmiley: Their all-time favorite is a round saucer which has a track with a ball in it that lights up. :blush:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
How cute! Cosy favorite toy is a kitty ball. She loves the sound of the jingle bell and it's small enough for her to pick up. It's really the only toy she likes, sorry to say.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,617 Posts
And Kitzel thinks our cat, Princess Ruby, IS A TOY! :wacko1:
He keeps smelling her ummmm---back side---like he would another pup---this poor guy needs a friend----she swats him IF she can catch him---and she has very long claws. He has learned to move quickly----

1 - 9 of 9 Posts