Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Mary Palmer:

Today I had a great visit with Dr Ray. Sam has stabilized!! Of course he is far from out of the woods. He will have to have hemoglobin before and after the surgery, but he will undergo shunt surgery on Thursday... if you ever prayed for a dog and a vet this one needs you all now. Mary

Mary said he'll be in critical care for several days but he has a chance now! Thanks to all of you for your prayers!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Heavenly Father, I'm so thankful we can bring requests to you, you always delight in hearing from us, Lord I know you remember little Samson, he's one of your special little fluffs, he needs your healing touch, Lord I ask that this shunt surgery go without any problems, thank you Lord in advance. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Prayers are being said for Sampson......Please keep us informed and give him a great big kiss from me!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wow - what great news. A chance for Samson. I hadn't even known he was well enough for surgery. Sending really strong, positive thoughts and prayers to Samson and his vet.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts