Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a message from Edie!

"I just got an e-mail from the gal at the Baldwin A.C. and Tufee was released from the vet and is now with a rescue. So, prayers work. I dont know who has him and am trying to find out incase they need some financial help for his medical.
Will you post this on SM for me. Its a good day and better outcome for him then we thought. Hugs,Edie "

Let's keep prayers going for this little guy!!

I had to create a new post as I couldn't seem to do a notice of update at subject or be able to identify what post # , so decided to just start anew. I'm sure had I taken my time I'd have figured it out but wanted to get this on before I got innvolved in 'stuff" here.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Oh what wonderful news!!!! God is so good!! I pray that someone can take him in and nurse him back to health and he lives out the rest of his life, safe, happy and secure!!!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Got a message from Edie!

"I just got an e-mail from the gal at the Baldwin A.C. and Tufee was released from the vet and is now with a rescue. So, prayers work. I dont know who has him and am trying to find out incase they need some financial help for his medical.
Will you post this on SM for me. Its a good day and better outcome for him then we thought. Hugs,Edie "

I had to create a new post as I couldn't seem to do a notice of update at subject or be able to identify what post # , so decided to just start anew. I'm sure had I taken my time I'd have figured it out but wanted to get this on before I got innvolved in 'stuff" here.
Thank God! :chili:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Yes, let us know about his medical. Maybe we can start a special fund for him.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Praise the Lord, I will pray that he has all his days he has left in loving arms here on earth, before he returns to God's loving arms. God does work in mysterious ways.:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Got a message from Edie!

OH that is wonderful news...thanks for letting us know!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Oh, thank God. What a relief! If the vet released him, then he must have felt this boy could have a decent quality of life again which is VERY good news. I just want to hug that boy. Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I'm so very happy to hear this. I'm almost dizzy with relief for him.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Crying happier tears now. He's been given a little longer to know love before his time. Keep us posted on a fund! Thanks for keeping on this.:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I hope he will be loved and treated like the special little angel he is.:wub: I am so happy he is still alive. God Bless that little boy, I will be praying for him.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Great news, Terry! Yes, keep us posted on him, and if they need money for his care.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Dear God I had to go back to see your original post because I'd missed it. My stomach is still up in my throat after seeing the picture of him. I hope who is responsible for his condition fries in **** and the frying starts now.
Thank God he's in a better place. I will pray for that sweet boy forever.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm so relieved to hear he's in rescue. I've thought about him all day. That picture was one of the most disturbing I've seen. If you find out anything else please let us know. Bless his heart I hope he's getting hugs right now.
:grouphug:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
In all honesty, I couldn't read the original post because I couldn't look at the photo. It's too upsetting. But I am soo glad it is working out.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
We don't know which rescue has him yet. Edie is trying to find out, as we want to help.

Thanks so much for bringing this precious little soul to my attention, Terry.

All I saw in that broken down shell, was a lovely dog who needs love and medical care. One look at that face, and I would move heaven and earth to give him even one day of happiness, love, warmth, and comfort.

We all deserve that. God bless you wee little man. You are my hero.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts