Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I put together a movie with my son (who will be turning 1 years old soon). Please take a look and let me know what you think. I worked really hard on it. I hope you'll like it! :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Wow

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I AM IMPRESSED... maybe someday I can do one as well as that!! SO cool.. I loved it! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
OMG How cute and funny :chili: :wub::wub: You did a great job putting that video together and your son did a great job "beating" Buzz Lightyear. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Looks like Buzz's tush hurt too. Terrific little movie :popcorn: :thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up. And your son is too cute for words.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
He is very cute!! :wub: :chili:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Oh my!!!! I TOTALLY LOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT:clap::clap: you did AWESOME on it :clap:

and your son is super CUTE:wub: I remember that I came across your siggy in SM and went melting looking at your son next to the malts.AWWWWH

thanks so much for sharing

Kat

·
Registered
744 Posts
WOW!! Pretty professional, and the star is SO handsome!! What a cutie!
Thanks for sharing that with us!! I had to watch it on youtube because it wouldn't play here, but it was worth the click!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
your little son is just precious, I love little kids at that age their so innocent and everything is new to them. Great video, cherish it, one day when your son's a grown man show it to him

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the kind words everyone! I am trying to make this into a hobby and hopefully have a video incorporating Ike and Chloe too. They are all my little muses!

It has definitely been an experience with my son. This is the fun stage and I can see why everyone says that. I really am trying to cherish every moment because I know before I know it he will be big and I won't be able to kiss him all the time and take silly videos of him.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you.

In "LJ on the Move" I think there was a point where Ike was about to hump LJ. If you watch the video you can hear me yell at him before he attempted it. LOL. I suppose I could've let it happen and it would be a funny video but I didn't. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts