Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liquor manufacturers have accepted the Government's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol containers:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what happened to your clothes.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-boyfriends are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may be a major factor in getting your butt kicked.

WARNING: the crumsumpten of alcohol may Mack you tink you kan tpye reel gode.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
haha, i drink i hvae a thinking problem
:lol:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
OMG!
THose are hilarious!!!!
Many definitely fit me when I have gotten carried away with the tequila and margaritas.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-boyfriends are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

OMG!!! This one goes both ways......ex b/f calling at 4 a.m. HELLO!!!! did he ever think his drinking might be why he was and EX?

Here is another....

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol will make that "L" on your forehead flash neon colors.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf@Oct 27 2005, 10:02 PM
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114162
[/QUOTE]

In my younger years these were two that I can relate to, and somehow I do realize I am not whispering, but I cant get quiet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts