Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The judging program is out for Westminster!
http://www.infodog.com/jps/491/jpg491.pdf

17 Maltese are showing at 10:15 in Ring 6.

Junior Showmanship is at 3:30 so :chili::chili::aktion033: no ring time conflict for Marina! She will be able to show Emma in breed and Lucy in Juniors.

Yorkies are in the same ring as maltese and are directly after, so that will be fun to watch also!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Go Marina!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Oh how exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for Marina! Do keep us updated!

I'm promising myself I will go to all the Maltese doings next year. This year is the last I'm working-- hubby misses me at home so I made the decision at Christmas. I'll stop working the first of June. Though it's early for both of us, once he put his 20 in he had no reason to keep working with his retirement benefits being so good. Anyway, I'll have so much freedom to travel and do things with Cozette (oh and my husband too LOL)

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
WTG Marina!! I am so proud of her!! When is Westminster? Will definately be watching.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I got to buy my tkts...when is this stacy? Monday? Are you doing the progressive?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
YEAH!!!
I'll be at both! The benching seems a bt strange..the grooming part. Wonder how that's going to go. They are doing construction at MSG. If you need anything you'll let me know. Poducts etc. At least you can keep them crated if you wish..and not out all the time. I say crated and covered...LOL

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Oh this is very exciting!!!

Will be checking the AKC site for the video! Hope they post it soon!

Hope we can see some pictures of our little rock star :chili::wub::wub:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Go Marina!! She will do awsome, I am sure Stacy. I don't know why they put labor intensive, coated breeds so early though. We have raised heck with Onofrio because they were consistently putting Maltese at 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning. It is impossible if you have more than Maltese to get ring ready.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Go Marina!! She will do awsome, I am sure Stacy. I don't know why they put labor intensive, coated breeds so early though. We have raised heck with Onofrio because they were consistently putting Maltese at 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning. It is impossible if you have more than Maltese to get ring ready.
Oh i know what you mean! UGH! But it will actually work out, since we have to get there early anyway for benching. And timing wise, this works out well for Marina and juniors, since she has plenty of time to get her juniors dog ready after showing in breed. Some of the breeds show at 2:30 with a 3:30 juniors time - that would make me too nervous!!

I hate early ring times though!!! Is Onofrio listening to you?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh i know what you mean! UGH! But it will actually work out, since we have to get there early anyway for benching. And timing wise, this works out well for Marina and juniors, since she has plenty of time to get her juniors dog ready after showing in breed. Some of the breeds show at 2:30 with a 3:30 juniors time - that would make me too nervous!!

I hate early ring times though!!! Is Onofrio listening to you?
Well, the last couple of shows we've had 10:30 or later. I can live with that. But, breeds like Maltese. Shih Tzu's, Yorkies, or Poodles should really be after the Min Pins, Pugs or IG's.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Yes! My boss just approved that day off for me so that I can go to the show! Now I hope there are still tickets left for that day. I'm not getting anything online so I am viviting MSG after work today - wish me luck, I would love to see you guys in action!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thought I would revive this thread for the Monday plans so they don't get mixed up with the Friday plans!

We will be there all day, since Emma has to be benched. I did hire security for noon until 8pm so I can leave the benching area.

Who is coming on monday?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts