Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissa and Nya's friend Bella is staying with us until Sunday and since the weather is so terrible here, we decided to stay in for the night and have a Shrek movie marathon. I gave the girls their baths and put their nighties on but I don't think they're going to last very long from the looks of things. Happy New Year everyone!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Question: What's more fun than a pile of sleeping maltese?

Answer: ......Nothing!!!!!! :aktion033:

At first I didn't notice there were three!!! But I sure see them now!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Now c'mon. How did you get them to snuggle practically on top of one another in their jammies like that? Hmmm? Is that zebra thing velcro or something? Just stick them all together and take a pic? :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Why don't I ever get invited to slumber parties like that?? They are so sweet together.:wub::wub::wub: I don't think that they'll be up late enough to read the credits.:HistericalSmiley: Happy New Year Kim.:drinkup:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Happy New Years, Kim! :)
Is your new baby sitting charge, Bella, on SM yet?
I hope she wants to join, as she is beautiful!
Happy New Years to Nissa & Nya!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:wub: Kim It looks like the girls are not into the WILD side of parties! But snuggling is the best part. SO SO cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Ah how sweet ! (my family loves the Shrek movies!) It sure looks like everyone had a good time.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Oh my! How cute are they???

I think you should call them the Poufettes!!!

Or the Pom Pom Triplets!!!

I wanna snuggle too!!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
Fun, fun, fun.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Awe-they look just adorable in their cute little nighties!:wub: My Rose has the "cupcake" nightie, too.:blush:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts