Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I know I'm a day in advance...but let's hear everyone's resolutions for next year! Then we can see how long we actually keep them! HEHE If mine last to the end of January I'm in good shape!!

1. I resolve to go to Petsmart and walk out with the ONE thing I actually went in there to buy instead of plopping down 50 bucks on toys, treats, etc by the time I hit the checkout.

2. I resolve to let my boyfriend come to bed at night without yelling at him for sleeping in "Pippin's" spot.

3. I resolve to organize my house so I do not have puppy toys, treats, clothing, carriers, etc scattered from one end to the other.

Oh yeah, and I need to lose 40 lbs and balance my checkbook....but we won't go there! HAHA And to the old lady who called me a "stupid idiot" the other day because she is incapable of operating the revolving door at Dominicks....Happy Holidays right back at ya!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I'm just going to go with one resolutions (maybe I'll have a better chance of keeping it).

My resolution is to excerise a least once a week, twice a week would be better but lets not push it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh Oh I LOVE resolution!

Here are a few of mine--

1. Eat out only once weekly. I tend to eat out way too much and I need to save money. Plus, if you eat out less it is more special when you do finally go.

2. Organize all closets and storage and donate all unneeded things. (LOTS)

3. Work on Bella's obedience commands daily.

Ok, there are millions more but I will end it here!

Good luck to all the people with your resolutions! I will have my traditional New Years day viewing of Bridget Jones' Diary. This helps me to start off the year right!

Nicolle

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
My New Year's Resolutions:

1) Pay off debt diligently

2) Stick to my diet and lose my remaining 30 pounds by the first of June

3) Go to the dentist

4) Go to the foot doctor

We'll see how long I can stick to each of these...I really don't have any choice about #1...it is a MUST...and I am really wanting to do #2-just not very patient and I LOVE food that is NOT leading me in that goal's direction.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
im going back to the wieghtwatchers diet.....and get this house cleaned everyweek and stop living like slops LOL

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Here are mine.. I'm pretty sure this might have been last year's list!

1. Excercise and eat right
2. Stop spending so much money on crap
3. Stop nagging DH - he'll appreciate that one!

4. Stop using those dreaded credit cards

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
1) be more easy going with my bf (which will prevent us from fighting)
2) pay off my credit cards
3) actually SAVE money in my bank account for once in my life
4) teach Kodie to STOP barking ...on command!
(this should be #1!!!)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Well, I started out the week with "and not letting this puppy take over my life", that was blown before the day was over with. Found a great link here for "greenies" and ended up spending over $60 on, toys, brushes, bed, sweater (so cute, hot pink with diamond sparkles down the back) all thanks to this forum!! My "significant other" is going to kill me when he sees what I bought, so I had it sent to my house instead !! All I know is Sisse is going to be a very happy pup! Be safe out there tonight if you are on the road!! I need all your great advice for years to come!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Jan 4 2005, 12:39 PM
1) Get back into the gym.  I just signed up and started yesterday and I'm in so much pain but it feels good.

2) Be nicer to my BF and stop  picking fights

3) And just like Lani said...have more sex.  This should be easy if I stick with #2   

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27514
[/QUOTE]
#2 seems to be VERY common among us girls! :eek:

#3 I agree!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 30 2004, 01:02 PM
My New Year's Resolutions:

1) Pay off debt diligently

2) Stick to my diet and lose my remaining 30 pounds by the first of June

3) Go to the dentist

4) Go to the foot doctor

We'll see how long I can stick to each of these...I really don't have any choice about #1...it is a MUST...and I am really wanting to do #2-just not very patient and I LOVE food that is NOT leading me in that goal's direction.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26344
[/QUOTE]
hey are we twins or what lol all except the foot doctor for me lolol i have been on a diet for 2 whole days now lol and i need to lose 30 too i went to the dentist on saturday and just paid a 5400 criedt card debt on christmas .Can you say bye bye christmas overtime check?
~ Denise

1 - 15 of 15 Posts