Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New York Dog - Sample Sale

Hours: Tue-Wed 8am-7pm/Thu 9am-7pm

Unbelievable prices and a huge inventory to choose from, there is no reason not to dress your pooch in style at this New York Dog sample sale! Fabulous savings on carry bags, pouches, beds, collars, leashes, harnesses, coats, raincoats, toys, placemats and more. Choose from a large selection of goodies for your little treasure at great savings. Prices are below wholesale, carriers start at $15. You'll find these products sold in the finest boutiques around the world such as Saks and Lord & Taylor.

Dogs are invited to bring their owners!

Payment Type: Cash/VISA/MC/AMEX
Address: 133 W 25th St
(btwn 6th and 7th Aves)
New York, NY 10001
(646) 486-1331

Enjoy!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Originally posted by Violet's Mom@Aug 16 2005, 08:51 AM
New York Dog - Sample Sale

Hours: Tue-Wed 8am-7pm/Thu 9am-7pm

Unbelievable prices and a huge inventory to choose from, there is no reason not to dress your pooch in style at this New York Dog sample sale! Fabulous savings on carry bags, pouches, beds, collars, leashes, harnesses, coats, raincoats, toys, placemats and more. Choose from a large selection of goodies for your little treasure at great savings. Prices are below wholesale, carriers start at $15. You'll find these products sold in the finest boutiques around the world such as Saks and Lord & Taylor.

Dogs are invited to bring their owners!

Payment Type: Cash/VISA/MC/AMEX
Address: 133 W 25th St
(btwn 6th and 7th Aves)
New York, NY 10001
(646) 486-1331

Enjoy!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90955
[/QUOTE]

ACK just my luck, the one week i'm on vacation and not going into the city for work!!!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
If I would have known a week a head of time, I would have made plans to head to the city!!

If someone goes, let me know how it was....please?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by jellybn1@Aug 16 2005, 01:10 PM
Do you work for them????????????
            Jellybn 1
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91060
[/QUOTE]

No, wish I did, i'd get a discount. LOL

Carrie - I just got back. I spent about an hour in there and that was just deciding on which harness I wanted.
They have a quite a handful just be wary of the size you need (some things don't have tags on it). I plan on going back tomorrow morning, if I get up in time.

What I liked about them is they just don't want you to buy anything, they want you to get what you need and get out LOL but in a nice way. I almost bought 2 of the same harness and was told it was a waste of money as I only needed the one.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I went... Spent soooo much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,.....2 beds, 2 bags, etc!!! Today I bought Cha Cha a car seat!!!!! Every week I spend HUNDREDS!!! She is the love of my life, (besides my husband), and I know that she really has no clue, but I want her to have so much and comfortable beds... but 4 beds????????????

Jellybn1

·
Registered
942 Posts
Originally posted by jellybn1@Aug 18 2005, 01:14 PM
I went... Spent soooo much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,.....2 beds, 2 bags, etc!!! Today I bought Cha Cha a car seat!!!!! Every week I spend HUNDREDS!!! She is the love of my life, (besides my husband), and I know that she really has no clue, but I want her to have so much and comfortable beds... but 4 beds????????????

Jellybn1
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91923
[/QUOTE]
How much did you spend?
We may have to do an intervention!

~Elegant

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by jellybn1@Aug 18 2005, 04:14 PM

Jellybn1
[/QUOTE]

I didn't go back (thank GOD) but I'm sure they will have another one within the next 3-5 months
I'll be sure to let you know

·
Registered
138 Posts
Originally posted by Violet's Mom+Aug 22 2005, 08:28 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jellybn1
@Aug 18 2005, 04:14 PM

Jellybn1

I didn't go back (thank GOD) but I'm sure they will have another one within the next 3-5 months
I'll be sure to let you know
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92956
[/B][/QUOTE]

I ended up sending my husband out to visit the sample sale, and he came back with 4 cute little coats!! 2 pink for Lilo and 2 were tannish colors for Stitch

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Originally posted by Violet's Mom@Aug 16 2005, 03:09 PM
Carrie - I just got back.  I spent about an hour in there and that was just deciding on which harness I wanted.  
  They have a quite a handful just be wary of the size you need (some things don't have tags on it).  I plan on going back tomorrow morning, if I get up in time. 

What I liked about them is they just don't want you to buy anything, they want you to get what you need and get out LOL but in a nice way.  I almost bought 2 of the same harness and was told it was a waste of money as I only needed the one.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91105
[/QUOTE]

:eek: This is the first time I've seen your post!! (why is that!?) anyway, I'm glad you had a good time...I wish I could have went.
But at least I can get the scoop though you!

Why didn't you end up going back?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Carrie+Aug 22 2005, 09:47 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Violet's Mom
@Aug 16 2005, 03:09 PM
Carrie - I just got back.  I spent about an hour in there and that was just deciding on which harness I wanted.  
  They have a quite a handful just be wary of the size you need (some things don't have tags on it).  I plan on going back tomorrow morning, if I get up in time. 

What I liked about them is they just don't want you to buy anything, they want you to get what you need and get out LOL but in a nice way.  I almost bought 2 of the same harness and was told it was a waste of money as I only needed the one.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91105

:eek: This is the first time I've seen your post!! (why is that!?) anyway, I'm glad you had a good time...I wish I could have went.
But at least I can get the scoop though you!

Why didn't you end up going back?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92965
[/B][/QUOTE]

I knew I would spend too much. LOL I wanted to buy Dash a few jackets but after seeing the responses from my thread advising that sizes differentiate by manufacturer, I was a little hesitant.

Hopefully, by the time Dash is here (early October) they will be having another sale and I'll definately be there...with Dash and bells on

BTW, I bought a harness set, a leash/collar set, and this GORGEOUS carrier (coordinates with the harness set). What's weird was that I almost put it down but then 3 other ppl were eyeing it so I kept it. I'm glad I did. It's beautiful!

·
Registered
713 Posts
AWWWW!!
I can't beleive I just saw this post now!!!!! =(
I'd love to have gone!!!
Nt that I need to spend more money buying things for little mac... but.. I also looove covering him with presents and nice and confortable things!!!!!

Please let us know when the next sale goes on!!!

xoxo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.