Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed on to this website this evening... still trying to find my way around. We (myself and my husband) 'rescued' our Maltese on his sixth birthday (every birthday since has been wonderful!!). He can from a home where he was extremely neglected. had very bad teeth (we had to have two molars and all of his front teeth pulled for him to be able to eat). He was only 4.2 lbs when we got him. He is now a very happy 10 lbs! He has finally come out of his shell and is very much the boss of our household!

We live in Western North Carolina. Will post a picture of Buttsy when I figure out how to!

Beth

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
WELCOME!! You will really enjoy this board. Glad to hear Buttsy has found the family he deserves!

Carol Ann and Beastie

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome Beth and Buttsy. Now that is an interesting name. How did he come by it.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Welcome from another North Carolinian! I live here in Raleigh with my Lady who is also a rescue. Aren't they the best?

We have several NC people here!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Buttsy! HAHAH Funny name! I like it! WARM WELCOMES to you and your baby.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM Family!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Welcome, Beth & Buttsy! That name does put a smile on your face, doesn't it? Are you snowed in in Asheville? I spent most of my youth in N.C. as an Army Brat and I just love it there. I vacation most summers on Topsail and my brother lives there and another still lives in our family home in Fayetteville.

Bless you for taking Buttsy in and treating him like a Maltese Prince should be!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome Beth and Buttsy, love the name....I use to live in North Caroline an entire lifetime ago. My ex was in the Marine Corps stationed at MCAS Cherry Pointe and we lived in New Bern (hated it there) but love N.C. !! You will find many friends here. I am just thrilled to hear Mr. Buttsy found parents that love him as much as you do. He is one lucky pup!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts