Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to introduce myself. Many know me from other forums and dog lists. I love my three furkidz so much that I want to learn all I can to be the best furbaby mom as well as share my obsession with other furbaby moms and dads! I Live in NJ with my three furkidz who are lucky to have a mommy with a home office so they are with me most of the time (well not all the time since I do go to CPE seminars, food shopping, to the post office, to the bank, etc.)

Skeeter is my 5 years & 8 month old 6.6 lb neutered male Maltese who loves to play fetch and is a Momma's boy. He adores me and has some special needs. He loves his two sisters and they love him.

Sassy is my 3 year old 5.8 lb. spayed female Maltese who loves to play chase me, wrestling, and tug of war with Panda and loves to take walks with me. She loves to cuddle with me with her head on my shoulder when we are sleeping. She has such a cute wiggle rear end and a fast wagging tail when she is so happy to see new visitors she has grown to love.

Panda is my forever little baby. She looks like a toy and has the most lovable, accepting, laid back but fun cute personality. She is a tiny spayed almost 2.25 year old black and white female Shih Tzu at only 7.8 lbs (she is smaller in size than Skeeter and Sassy due to her wider body and bigger bones and more compact body with a shorter neck and legs.... but a fairly short back for a Shih Tzu). She adores tummy rubs and is always turning over for one. She loves everyone but especially loves me and Sassy who she is always kissing and joining in for wrestling, chase me and tug of war games as well as cuddling sessions. She adores Skeeter also but Sassy is the one who plays with her. She is so kissy and rarely barks.

My tax season is coming up so sometimes I will not be able to post much but I will try to do my best with my limited time since I love sharing stores of my furkidz and hearing stores about yours.

The picture I have on my profile is my furkidz on 01-09-04 posing on my recliner for a picture after being groomed. Skeeter is on the left, Sassy is in the middle and Panda is sitting on the arm of the recliner since she loves to climb and sleep or sit on high places.

Susan, Furbabymom to Skeeter, Sassy & Panda in NJ

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Glad to have you! What a great introduction for your three sweet babies!!!
Look forward to hearing more!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and all of your adorable babies!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
so great to meet you...loved your introduction...welcome to the sm family!
you sound like you will fit right in.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Furbabymom@Dec 18 2004, 11:13 AM
I want to introduce myself.
The picture I have on my profile is my furkidz on 01-09-04 posing on my recliner for a picture after being groomed.  Skeeter is on the left, Sassy is in the middle and Panda is sitting on the arm of the recliner since she loves to climb and sleep or sit on high places.

Susan, Furbabymom to Skeeter, Sassy & Panda in NJ
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24111
[/QUOTE]

Welcome!

·
Registered
132 Posts
orrrr your furbabies look gorgeous!

great to have another knowledgeable malt owner to learn from for us new to maltese world!!!!

Bec & Dixie

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 18 2004, 12:41 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24115
[/QUOTE]

Everyone thank you for such a warm welcome! I am glad to be here!

I loved this poem you have about your Buttercloud!

I will do my best to help the newbies as well as learn from others. I am enjoying viewing the pictures.

I am right now washing my furkidz' beds (they have so many) while they are at the groomers. Then I have to go food shopping, do the rest of my laundry, and do these tax estimates for my clients. I feel like taking the day off but I had so many personal days due to my Uncle's death and my ongoing eye problems that I must try my best to do a little work also. But at least I get to work in a warm home office since my friend has to work outside in the frigid NJ cold today. I figure I will start working after I get some of these personal chores done but I did not want to miss introducing myself and thanking all of you who said hello.

Again, thank you everyone for making me feel at home! I know some of you from other forums and I love seeing the pictures of your furkidz and learning more about all of you!

Happy to be here, Susan & my furkidz in NJ

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
WOW...sooo many things you have to do!!! if only we could teach our furry babies to wash their own clothes and make their own food.

well, i cant wait till you can start posting on here more.

and your babies are sooo cute!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Quincymom@Dec 18 2004, 03:25 PM
Susan,
I forgot to ask, how are your eyes? I sure hope that you are doing better.
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24160
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Quincymom for caring.
The infection in my eyes has gone away and the right one is fully recovered from the eye surgery. The left one may need an adjustment and even though is feeling much better, it still needs more time to heal and is not seeing as well as I would like it to see. I just feel blessed I regained my eye sight since the Corneal Ulcer at first made me lose about half my vision in my left eye and the infection kept reoccurring and then spread to my right eye. I am seeing the Corneal Surgeon this coming Tuesday, so I will let him know what he says.

My furkidz are so happy and are all lying on their new blankets that the new mom of my former foster, Little Bit, made for them. I must send in some pictures. Maybe that is what the Gallery is for?

Susan, Skeeter, Sassy & Panda in NJ

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Dec 18 2004, 04:45 PM
Welcome fellow New Jersian

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24173
[/QUOTE]

Kelly, Where in NJ do you live? I Live in the Northern part of New Jersey in Morris County. What is your Maltese furbaby's name?

Susan & my furkidz in NJ

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dr. Cathy, I remember your posts from Maltese Only! I am glad to see you here. I love your profile's animated pictures.

Susan & my furkidz in NJ

Originally posted by Furbabymom+Dec 18 2004, 01:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Dec 18 2004, 12:41 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24115
Everyone thank you for such a warm welcome! I am glad to be here!

I loved this poem you have about your Buttercloud!

I will do my best to help the newbies as well as learn from others. I am enjoying viewing the pictures.

I am right now washing my furkidz' beds (they have so many) while they are at the groomers. Then I have to go food shopping, do the rest of my laundry, and do these tax estimates for my clients. I feel like taking the day off but I had so many personal days due to my Uncle's death and my ongoing eye problems that I must try my best to do a little work also. But at least I get to work in a warm home office since my friend has to work outside in the frigid NJ cold today. I figure I will start working after I get some of these personal chores done but I did not want to miss introducing myself and thanking all of you who said hello.

Again, thank you everyone for making me feel at home! I know some of you from other forums and I love seeing the pictures of your furkidz and learning more about all of you!

Happy to be here, Susan & my furkidz in NJ
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24133
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally posted by Furbabymom+Dec 18 2004, 07:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-adorableaccentsdogbows.com
@Dec 18 2004, 04:45 PM
Welcome fellow New Jersian

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24173
Kelly, Where in NJ do you live? I Live in the Northern part of New Jersey in Morris County. What is your Maltese furbaby's name?

Susan & my furkidz in NJ
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24192
[/B][/QUOTE]
I live in Point Pleasant (central NJ) With Hedwig, Harry, Minnie and Chocolate. I couldn't live without them. They are my companions; my peace; my best friends and my passion.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts